3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

when I see the build there is just one shield but no weapon. Whats the reason for this?

Thanks

We use doryani's touch skill (which is provided by the gloves and requires no weapon)
Should i prioritize Supercharge or Overshock first?
Last edited by foleylantz on Apr 29, 2021, 4:41:00 PM
"
foleylantz wrote:
Should i prioritize Supercharge or Overshock first?

Of course, supercharge
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
Im in search for a bosskiller and then I found this.

I saw the Shaper Guardian Invitation went well. Are the other invitation going the same?
Does the Build struggle with something at all except high Delirium aps? be it bosses, clear, or certain encounters? How about Maven'd Shaper/UberElder/Chayula/Cortex?

I currently have 30+ Ex to my name and Im really interested in slamming stuff down as my fire cyclone really struggles currently in Bossdamage

It's not really 100% delirium viable. That's all.
Other stuff is rather easy, except maybe the feared - need some skills there not to get killed, if you didn't manage to kill all the bosses one by one.

When you say the other stuff is rather easy. Does it get easy because you can kill the enemies of these dangerous before they can really hurt you?

Concept looks really cool, but Im a bit hesitant to try the build out as others have struggled to pull it off correctly.
"
Areasy wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
Im in search for a bosskiller and then I found this.

I saw the Shaper Guardian Invitation went well. Are the other invitation going the same?
Does the Build struggle with something at all except high Delirium aps? be it bosses, clear, or certain encounters? How about Maven'd Shaper/UberElder/Chayula/Cortex?

I currently have 30+ Ex to my name and Im really interested in slamming stuff down as my fire cyclone really struggles currently in Bossdamage

It's not really 100% delirium viable. That's all.
Other stuff is rather easy, except maybe the feared - need some skills there not to get killed, if you didn't manage to kill all the bosses one by one.

When you say the other stuff is rather easy. Does it get easy because you can kill the enemies of these dangerous before they can really hurt you?

Concept looks really cool, but Im a bit hesitant to try the build out as others have struggled to pull it off correctly.

Any content except 100% delirium and the feared - is just easy without any circumstances.
In the feared you better kill as fast as possible, because this build's playstyle is to stand and hit once-two-three times, which is not really cool, when atziri is spamming her shit and cortex boss casting his bubbles and you have shaper's beam on your face :)

I'm still needing to get the Avian Twins Talisman but I decided I'd get corrupt gloves w/ enfeeble on hit. What's something that I can throw on the CWDT setup, right now I just have increased duration for Molten Shell.

Also looking for some other suggestions on corruptions to aim for or general end-game chase items.

Liking the build so far though.
You can please throw off the build for pumping from the start, then go to doryani's fist. Thank you.
"
B_rock wrote:

I'm still needing to get the Avian Twins Talisman but I decided I'd get corrupt gloves w/ enfeeble on hit. What's something that I can throw on the CWDT setup, right now I just have increased duration for Molten Shell.

Also looking for some other suggestions on corruptions to aim for or general end-game chase items.

Liking the build so far though.

Of course +1 to max endurance charges for boots - the best corruption for that purpose
"
PointToPoint wrote:
You can please throw off the build for pumping from the start, then go to doryani's fist. Thank you.

Nothing to say here - just take earthquake and use it with high dps two-handed until you can afford the essentials for the build - no need to transform the tree, just life and weapon attack nodes until you switch to doryani's touch.
Last edited by superpocan on Apr 30, 2021, 6:53:55 AM
Playing this right now, just lvl 72 and not geared out yet. Need more res and threads.

BUT the question is if its better to take Arohongui over Tukohama.

25% AoE and dmg reduction form enemies over life-steal and totem-effect range.

Any thoughts on that?

Nice build BTW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info