3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

Okay so, I like the idea of this build quite a bit, have invested around 3 or 4ex in it, (Threads of Hope are absurdly Expensive rn). I have all the Cluster Jewels set up and have two socket abyss walkers if the current boots isnt good enough. Yet once I hit Red Maps, it lost a lot of damage, T11 Atoll for instance the boss took me 10 hits to kill. Please Help
"
Iksskan wrote:
Okay so, I like the idea of this build quite a bit, have invested around 3 or 4ex in it, (Threads of Hope are absurdly Expensive rn). I have all the Cluster Jewels set up and have two socket abyss walkers if the current boots isnt good enough. Yet once I hit Red Maps, it lost a lot of damage, T11 Atoll for instance the boss took me 10 hits to kill. Please Help

I'm pretty sure that the boss for the atoll map is bugged since I noticed that the boss was not vulnerable to lightning damage. This probably means that doryani's prototype isn't changing his res and so you lose a lot of damage against him
"
BBCStacks wrote:
"
Iksskan wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the boss for the atoll map is bugged since I noticed that the boss was not vulnerable to lightning damage. This probably means that doryani's prototype isn't changing his res and so you lose a lot of damage against him

Yeah, this was the same for me.
Seems like he is not affected by any resistance changes.
Maybe it's a bug... maybe a feature :D
Thanks for the info, also does the POB take into account the negative lightning res?

Also how do you feel about using a Rotwood (I think the Self Curse Ring) to self curse with ele-weakness
Last edited by Iksskan on Apr 27, 2021, 7:48:12 AM
Using frost blink right after attacking makes the clear smoother and feels like a better consecrated path build. You can blink mid attack animation.
With this build I can finally feel like All-Might. Thanks man.

If you don't know what I mean, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDW2ReQZOQU (hoping linking to YT is allowed here lol)
"
Vaapad9000 wrote:
With this build I can finally feel like All-Might. Thanks man.

If you don't know what I mean, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDW2ReQZOQU (hoping linking to YT is allowed here lol)

You are welcome:)
"
mahorka wrote:
hey there, just tried the divine flesh variant, didnt try with artic armour and herald of thunder, but i take way too much damage, and lose about 500 hp, dont know if it work proprely or if im doing something wrong. can i still go with chainbreaker, quite costy but will it still work ?

Went with the divine flesh variant too, with herald of thunder and arctic armor though. Lost a decent bit of eHP.

The ES on kill from doryani's fist was also really nice and a shame to lose. Can't say I am amazingly impressed with this variant, it's alright though. I'm kind of considering keeping most of the chaos res but dropping divine flesh, just to get some eHP back (500 hp + 750 es) in my case

The build itself is great :)
Last edited by pema99 on Apr 28, 2021, 2:52:57 AM
Why do I need CWDT - level 17. If the CWDT level is 3 levels, then skills will be used more often, right? Help me to understand.

Thank you.
"
PointToPoint wrote:
Why do I need CWDT - level 17. If the CWDT level is 3 levels, then skills will be used more often, right? Help me to understand.

Thank you.

Molten shell has a cooldown and it cwdt can't use it before it's cooldown bypassed.
CWDT cannot support skills that a lower level, than itself, so with low level molten shell we do not get those benefits.
17th level is not mandatory - you can use 15, 12 or any you feel good with, but then you'll mitigate less damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info