3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

Faced with the problem that in the preparation of rage from the influence of Kara, was practically nothing to attack. The rage goes away too quickly and the regenerate takes a lot of time(to much). I tried to fix it using "warlords mark" but it didn't solve the problem. (as using talents to slow down the expenditure of rage). Rage just doesn't seem to work in this build. Or maybe I was doing something wrong with my core skills ..
Don't know where or if there is a like button but here you go. This build is incredible.
Do you have any tips for capping chaos res with the alternate setup? What can be swapped out etc.

2 rings + necklace is bit expensive to cap chaos with alone. Even with jewels it's still slightly hard.

Maybe swap out brine crown?
"
pema99 wrote:
Do you have any tips for capping chaos res with the alternate setup? What can be swapped out etc.

2 rings + necklace is bit expensive to cap chaos with alone. Even with jewels it's still slightly hard.

Maybe swap out brine crown?

Yeah, helmet with ele res + chaos res and armour
Maybe some chaos res on jewels
How do you sustain rage levels while having chainbreaker? Im running out of rage like most people? Does Shaper passive node has significant effect on rage regen? I didn't allocate it yet. Just wondering will it make it easier? Also if I will try to pick mana regen rate on other items will it solve the problem? Thank you.
Last edited by pakkomeister on Apr 24, 2021, 7:33:07 PM
"
pakkomeister wrote:
How do you sustain rage levels while having chainbreaker? Im running out of rage like most people? Does Shaper passive node has significant effect on rage regen? I didn't allocate it yet. Just wondering will it make it easier? Also if I will try to pick mana regen rate on other items will it solve the problem? Thank you.

All mana regen nodes with somehow make this problem smoother.
If you face rage sustain problems, switch to divine flesh (read at the beginning of the topic)
"
All mana regen nodes with somehow make this problem smoother.
If you face rage sustain problems, switch to divine flesh (read at the beginning of the topic)

Ok i just tested Avian Twins amulet with 50% mana regen and it changed rage regen rate significantly! I think problem solved... My suggestion for people who still wants to run chainbreaker to just add mana regen on talisman or on jewels + 40% Shaper node on passive tree and its smooth like a butter for me!
Hi there, new question, isn't this new shield Mahuxotl's viable for this build, since you can make a build focus on Fire/chaos resistance using tempered war + divine flesh?

And what's the best possible gears on this build?, i have a bunch of currency ready to spend, don't know on what tho.
nice guide ill try it
Last edited by Pezzeck on Apr 24, 2021, 10:54:23 PM
"
Hi there, new question, isn't this new shield Mahuxotl's viable for this build, since you can make a build focus on Fire/chaos resistance using tempered war + divine flesh?

And what's the best possible gears on this build?, i have a bunch of currency ready to spend, don't know on what tho.

I think, shield is not viable, because there is a risk not to restore enough life when it's need (but the whole concept with ES with this shield is good, because doryani's fist allowas to gain lots of es on kill, but maligaro's lens is far better, I think.

tempered by war doesn't work, because it increases our lighning res (instead of -208% we'll have -104%) - it is how that mechanic work.

If you have lots of currency, defenitely get divine flesh and get expensive rings, amulet with chaos res and abyss jewels with t1 lighning damage and chaos res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info