3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
superpocan wrote:
"
PackShooter wrote:
Also asking myself what to do without chainbreaker. I mean it's pretty unplayable with chainbreaker. is there any alternative way to juice some more dmg or do we just have to deal with like 3.5mil less dps.

Just can't advise you something here, because it felt alright for me - just quick burst, when facing a boss and clicking berserk...
And now, after rework of the chainbreaker it, in my opinion, became smoother
^

also with general mapping although warcries n stuff cost rage too ? doesnt it feel like you have to wait every couple seconds bc you run out of rage ?
"
PackShooter wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
PackShooter wrote:
Also asking myself what to do without chainbreaker. I mean it's pretty unplayable with chainbreaker. is there any alternative way to juice some more dmg or do we just have to deal with like 3.5mil less dps.

Just can't advise you something here, because it felt alright for me - just quick burst, when facing a boss and clicking berserk...
And now, after rework of the chainbreaker it, in my opinion, became smoother
^

also with general mapping although warcries n stuff cost rage too ? doesnt it feel like you have to wait every couple seconds bc you run out of rage ?

But you do not need rage and berserk while mapping? Do you?
I think it's a burst option for bosses only
"
superpocan wrote:
"
PackShooter wrote:

uhm the new chainbreaker gives every single skill a rage cost and the 4l alone costs 9 rage per cast
Last edited by PackShooter on Apr 19, 2021, 1:55:09 PM
So, too much rage? The build is dead?
"
Prof549 wrote:

Why dead?
I really can't understand, what's the problem...
We don't use berserk while mapping..

We can swap chainbreaker fore divine flesh (for whom it became unplayable with chainbreaker), cap our chaos res and get rid of determination and take herald of thunder+arctic armour instead to get significantly more defenses...
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

Why dead?

We can swap chainbreaker fore divine flesh (for whom it became unplayable with chainbreaker), cap our chaos res and get rid of determination and take herald of thunder+arctic armour instead to get significantly more defenses...

Idk, just started this build and seen the complaint.
We'll see i guess.

I also wander if you played that exact build yourself or it's just theorycrafting based on a modified build from the past? Maybe there is something about chainbreaker after all..?
Last edited by Prof549 on Apr 20, 2021, 11:32:48 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:

We'll see i guess.

I also wander if you played that exact build yourself or it's just theorycrafting based on a modified build from the past? Maybe there is something about chainbreaker after all..?

I still don't have my belt (using Immortal Flesh atm) or most of my Threads of Hope. I don't have Chainbreaker yet, either. The build is still doing great and will only scale as I get more of the gear. Even w/o Chainbreaker it's still going to do more than enough damage to destroy all content. I'm having a blast.

I'm still going to give Chainbreaker a try after I finish everything else to see how it does with bosses but I don't see myself needing it anyways.
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

Why dead?

We'll see i guess.

I've checked it on standard and had no crucial issues, so...
I can agree with people here, who are still satisfied with that.
But option with divine flesh is also viable (described it in the intro of the build).
"
superpocan wrote:

But option with divine flesh is also viable (described it in the intro of the build).

And where to squeeze arctic armour? Given that we swap out Determination for a Herald(which is applied at 600% cuz interactions with Doryani's touch, which is kinda "not bad").
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:

And where to squeeze arctic armour? Given that we swap out Determination for a Herald(which is applied at 600% cuz interactions with Doryani's touch, which is kinda "not bad").

didn't understand the question.
If it is about mana reservation, then determination is 50% and herald+AA are 50% too..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info