3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
dasweb wrote:
Are you going to update the POB?

Nothing changed, it's ready
not sure what im doing wrong but my dmg is terrible atm, im only missing the top cluster as far as im aware. Also its hard to maintain rage with chainbreaker i have to keep waiting to cast.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
not sure what im doing wrong but my dmg is terrible atm, im only missing the top cluster as far as im aware. Also its hard to maintain rage with chainbreaker i have to keep waiting to cast.

Cannot tell you anything exact while not seeing your pob...
"
superpocan wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

my chars are public im using the POB from the 1st page.
Help me with leveling please
"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

my chars are public im using the POB from the 1st page.

But, it's impossible to see your res and your clusters through that page, unfortunately.
You have + to all res modifier on your rings, which surely makes your dps lower.
Maybe you try to hit bosses with 1st hit of the seismic cry.
Do you have supercharge passive allocated? It's crucial, because lightning damage is very rng dependent.
Too many factors to say, why it doesn't work in your case
"
Uroboros_ wrote:
Help me with leveling please

Take any slam skill... and follow the tree, taking attack damage nodes and life.
Then respec at lvl 70 or when you have all gear available
Thoughts on the change to Chainbreaker?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mtio3c/new_chainbreaker_is_a_joke/
Also asking myself what to do without chainbreaker. I mean it's pretty unplayable with chainbreaker. is there any alternative way to juice some more dmg or do we just have to deal with like 3.5mil less dps.
"
PackShooter wrote:
Also asking myself what to do without chainbreaker. I mean it's pretty unplayable with chainbreaker. is there any alternative way to juice some more dmg or do we just have to deal with like 3.5mil less dps.

Just can't advise you something here, because it felt alright for me - just quick burst, when facing a boss and clicking berserk...
And now, after rework of the chainbreaker it, in my opinion, became smoother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info