3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

how do i sustain the rage with the new chainbraker without losing th ability to attack? :(
"
Qeeop12 wrote:
how do i sustain the rage with the new chainbraker without losing th ability to attack? :(

Mana regeneration + using berserk only while bossing
Or switch to divine flesh (read the intro of the topic carefully, pls)
hey there, just tried the divine flesh variant, didnt try with artic armour and herald of thunder, but i take way too much damage, and lose about 500 hp, dont know if it work proprely or if im doing something wrong. can i still go with chainbreaker, quite costy but will it still work ?
"
mahorka wrote:
hey there, just tried the divine flesh variant, didnt try with artic armour and herald of thunder, but i take way too much damage, and lose about 500 hp, dont know if it work proprely or if im doing something wrong. can i still go with chainbreaker, quite costy but will it still work ?

You can't be less tanky with divine flesh...
Did you cap your chaos res?
"
superpocan wrote:
"
mahorka wrote:

You can't be less tanky with divine flesh...
Did you cap your chaos res?

Yeah im at 80%
Thank you for the build, it is very fun to play.

I have one question tho, if I can get leech somewhere else can I then skip the Fuel the fight and Drive the destruction cluster? If yes what would you recommend then?
This build looks insanely good! I am working on leveling a marauder as we speak so I can give it a go.

I'm still kinda new to some mechanics and interactions in PoE, but I do have one question about the annointment you have on your gear. Executioner, affects two handed melee weapons; Does this attack count as two handed, or are you just using it for the increased damage against enemies on low life and increased AoE?
"
Exiled_Magus wrote:
This build looks insanely good! I am working on leveling a marauder as we speak so I can give it a go.

I'm still kinda new to some mechanics and interactions in PoE, but I do have one question about the annointment you have on your gear. Executioner, affects two handed melee weapons; Does this attack count as two handed, or are you just using it for the increased damage against enemies on low life and increased AoE?

The annointment is random, because it was a corrupted talisman.

Now since 3.14 we can annoint corrupted amulets, so you can annoint anything you want:)
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Thank you for the build, it is very fun to play.

I have one question tho, if I can get leech somewhere else can I then skip the Fuel the fight and Drive the destruction cluster? If yes what would you recommend then?

This is the best and the cheapest way to get leech.
Now sincd 3.14 you can annoint some leech node, but I think, it's not worth that, you better want some damage or life annointment instead.
Started the league with this build, waiting for min max build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info