3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
superpocan wrote:
"
PointToPoint wrote:
Why do I need CWDT - level 17. If the CWDT level is 3 levels, then skills will be used more often, right? Help me to understand.

Thank you.

Molten shell has a cooldown and it cwdt can't use it before it's cooldown bypassed.
CWDT cannot support skills that a lower level, than itself, so with low level molten shell we do not get those benefits.
17th level is not mandatory - you can use 15, 12 or any you feel good with, but then you'll mitigate less damage

At the same time, we will rarely use ENFEEBLE, BLOOD RAGE, FLAME GOLEM. Do you think then to change this link?
"
superpocan wrote:
"
BBCStacks wrote:
"
Iksskan wrote:
Okay so, I like the idea of this build quite a bit, have invested around 3 or 4ex in it, (Threads of Hope are absurdly Expensive rn). I have all the Cluster Jewels set up and have two socket abyss walkers if the current boots isnt good enough. Yet once I hit Red Maps, it lost a lot of damage, T11 Atoll for instance the boss took me 10 hits to kill. Please Help

I'm pretty sure that the boss for the atoll map is bugged since I noticed that the boss was not vulnerable to lightning damage. This probably means that doryani's prototype isn't changing his res and so you lose a lot of damage against him

Yeah, this was the same for me.
Seems like he is not affected by any resistance changes.
Maybe it's a bug... maybe a feature :D

I figured out why it does not work against the boss. The boss is classified as a totem and not as an enemy. This goes for any totem mob like kuduku in the ledge. You can test it yourself. For some reason totems and enemies are not counted as the same.
"
PointToPoint wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
PointToPoint wrote:
Why do I need CWDT - level 17. If the CWDT level is 3 levels, then skills will be used more often, right? Help me to understand.

Thank you.

Molten shell has a cooldown and it cwdt can't use it before it's cooldown bypassed.
CWDT cannot support skills that a lower level, than itself, so with low level molten shell we do not get those benefits.
17th level is not mandatory - you can use 15, 12 or any you feel good with, but then you'll mitigate less damage

At the same time, we will rarely use ENFEEBLE, BLOOD RAGE, FLAME GOLEM. Do you think then to change this link?

Blood rage is not even necessary in this build, just to get frenzy while mapping, and once we triggered blood rage while mapping, we'll have it till the end.

And we need enfeeble only in rough times, when we take lots of damage to make our opponents a bit weaker... so it's all about that
Hi , i've tried this build and it is very OP (and i miss some key items like ToH)

when i've fooled around a bit, i swap pulverize with multistrike and it cast touch of god 4 times (the firse, 2 from multistrike and 1 from ascendance)

it is viable or i lose a a lot of dmg ?

also can use seismic cry?

ty and gg
Last edited by Sidbigius on Apr 28, 2021, 4:40:15 PM
"
Sidbigius wrote:
Hi , i've tried this build and it is very OP (and i miss some key items like ToH)

when i've fooled around a bit, i swap pulverize with multistrike and it cast touch of god 4 times (the firse, 2 from multistrike and 1 from ascendance)

it is viable or i lose a a lot of dmg ?

also can use seismic cry?

ty and gg

Seismic cry is used here on the movement button.
Using multistrike you lose tons of damage, cause multistrike doesn't work properly with low AS builds and it cause you to stand still more time, which is not good
Im in search for a bosskiller and then I found this.

I saw the Shaper Guardian Invitation went well. Are the other invitation going the same?
Does the Build struggle with something at all except high Delirium aps? be it bosses, clear, or certain encounters? How about Maven'd Shaper/UberElder/Chayula/Cortex?

I currently have 30+ Ex to my name and Im really interested in slamming stuff down as my fire cyclone really struggles currently in Bossdamage
Hi,

just started to try this in Ultimatum and in leveling phase. Which concrete slam skill should I use for this?

Thanks
"
Areasy wrote:
Im in search for a bosskiller and then I found this.

I saw the Shaper Guardian Invitation went well. Are the other invitation going the same?
Does the Build struggle with something at all except high Delirium aps? be it bosses, clear, or certain encounters? How about Maven'd Shaper/UberElder/Chayula/Cortex?

I currently have 30+ Ex to my name and Im really interested in slamming stuff down as my fire cyclone really struggles currently in Bossdamage

It's not really 100% delirium viable. That's all.
Other stuff is rather easy, except maybe the feared - need some skills there not to get killed, if you didn't manage to kill all the bosses one by one.
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

just started to try this in Ultimatum and in leveling phase. Which concrete slam skill should I use for this?

Thanks

Take earthquake, for example
Hi,

when I see the build there is just one shield but no weapon. Whats the reason for this?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info