Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
TwoTime9394 wrote:
Unavailable

Finally crafted my body after elevating lightning damage taken SEVEN times.

Need help/criticism on how to clean it up.

My logic:

1. Harvest remove chaos (phys damage taken as chaos).
2. Bench craft suffixes cannot be changed.
3. Remove mana with non-phys to phys (hoping to hit either damage taken as lightning or chaos) ***
4. Remove lightning or chaos
5. Aug everything I need back on

*** I have a much higher chance of hitting reflect on step 3 which I think would sort of screw me since I couldn’t target remove without risking losing explode, but I’m telling myself it’s still better than mana.

Is there a different way forward? Thanks in advance.

remove non-influence is much better odds to hit something you can deal with, only two dead rolls in %mana and consecrated ground which is 50/50 if it hits a prefix, any suffix is at the least wipeable easily.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Anyone here that knows how to craft fingerless gloves with unnerve & culling strike + spell damage as a prefix from warlord base gloves? See alot of people on poe.ninja using these and i was wondering if anyone knows.

https://i.imgur.com/X83qs9E.png for reference

edit: i guess you just aug caster on to unnerve&culling gloves woops
Last edited by Bvbee on Mar 5, 2021, 11:40:11 AM
"
"
TwoTime9394 wrote:

Finally crafted my body after elevating lightning damage taken SEVEN times.

Need help/criticism on how to clean it up.

My logic:

1. Harvest remove chaos (phys damage taken as chaos).
2. Bench craft suffixes cannot be changed.
3. Remove mana with non-phys to phys (hoping to hit either damage taken as lightning or chaos) ***
4. Remove lightning or chaos
5. Aug everything I need back on

*** I have a much higher chance of hitting reflect on step 3 which I think would sort of screw me since I couldn’t target remove without risking losing explode, but I’m telling myself it’s still better than mana.

Is there a different way forward? Thanks in advance.

remove non-influence is much better odds to hit something you can deal with, only two dead rolls in %mana and consecrated ground which is 50/50 if it hits a prefix, any suffix is at the least wipeable easily.

Thanks a ton for your response, I took your advice and hit life regen which I can take off easily. I appreciate it!

Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I just want to verify that you can run multiple Storm DRinker / Vengeful Commander cluster jewels?
I just wanted to update my earlier post regarding what to buy next, I upgraded my helmet, ring, body armor, and bought one of those crazy crit multi jewels and this is by far the highest clear speed and single target build I've ever run, I can't say how much I love this build!

So after running a bunch of harbinger maps to farm, I'm stockpiling a lot of hamlet maps so I'm going to try to harvest craft to improve some gear, however I'm a huge crafting noob so I was wondering if you guys had any opinion on what I should do to these pieces to improve them

I bought the helm and chest, with the gloves being something I just fossil crafted after buying the base. I'm not planning to do the unnerve + culling strike gloves, since I keep stressing over getting my res high enough, and having the medium jewel with both of those has been great already.

The gloves I'm just gonna keep trying to pump res + life, so thats easy enough unless there's something else I should do, but is there any way I can improve the helm/chest if at all? I'm running the spell crit variant since I have no intention of running badge of the brotherhood.

I know I still need to upgrade my jewels, but is there any crafting advice on how to improve the gear I showed? Thanks!
Last edited by DeluxeSandwich on Mar 5, 2021, 5:32:54 PM
Someone ingame said to my that they are using this build with success. I looked at the POBs and want to know how everyone is surviving all the damage from 100% Delerious and Maven invitations.

I have a Poison BV that has over 100K effective life for physical, and 200-300k effective elemental dmg life, in POB. I cant do it, yet this build can. Where am I going wrong in my evaluation?
"
LovelyNella wrote:
Someone ingame said to my that they are using this build with success. I looked at the POBs and want to know how everyone is surviving all the damage from 100% Delerious and Maven invitations.

I have a Poison BV that has over 100K effective life for physical, and 200-300k effective elemental dmg life, in POB. I cant do it, yet this build can. Where am I going wrong in my evaluation?

because poison BV is kinda crappy for 100% compared with cold BV

if your build requires to stand close to monsters and it doesn't have a way to perma cc entire packs then you will end up dying

in the case of cold BV mobs are perma frozen so they can't attack you and in the case of this build you just kill them throwing brands from africa where they can't even see you
Possible to go CI with this build? or at least more hybrid then glass canon?

I'm thinking just 1 Midnight bargain and an ES shield?
Yo great guide and stuff I am really looking forward to play it just quick question regarding leveling PoB since we're using wands and spellslinger, not sure why there are some Staff nodes in leveling tree see ya for now byee all byeeeee
"
Petardinjo wrote:
Yo great guide and stuff I am really looking forward to play it just quick question regarding leveling PoB since we're using wands and spellslinger, not sure why there are some Staff nodes in leveling tree see ya for now byee all byeeeee

Staff nodes are used if you're using Agnerod for leveling as noted in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info