[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

update: find out
Last edited by Etib on Sep 3, 2023, 5:47:51 PM
I really want to play this build but am having a hard time understanding where to start.

Like what's the estimated cost for this build to come online? Is it expensive like 20-30 Div? or can I start the build as a league starter?

New player here but The build looks super interesting.
Is Melding of the Flesh still mandatory for this build to work? Or is it a luxury item.
"
mrflamee wrote:
Is Melding of the Flesh still mandatory for this build to work? Or is it a luxury item.

No. The build turned into 100% spell suppression instead on the eastern side of the tree after the rework of the guardian ascendancy 3.22 and with nerf to the guardians ele-resis.

Overall I recommend pathfinder (or when you farm a mageblood necro) in 3.22.
Guardian is extreme tanky, but does not reach best HoA-damage singletarget.
Hi people,

First time trying out this build and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of options and possibilities during the build-up phase (lvl 72).

Currently my biggest issue is that I can only spawn my crawler with the channeling skills and that takes time. In boss fights that usually kills me since my virulences drop fast and I have to stop very often to channel.
Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

If anybody could take a quick peek at my build I would be very grateful.
Still trying to amass currency to get some jewels.

Cheers!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hi people,

First time trying out this build and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of options and possibilities during the build-up phase (lvl 72).

Currently my biggest issue is that I can only spawn my crawler with the channeling skills and that takes time. In boss fights that usually kills me since my virulences drop fast and I have to stop very often to channel.
Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

If anybody could take a quick peek at my build I would be very grateful.
Still trying to amass currency to get some jewels.

Cheers!

Take in void sphere lvl1 and/or storm brands, firestorm for much continuous damage while moving.

You can also autotrigger them with cwdt or cws when wanted for autobombing.

Phantasms have lower, but also continuous damage and serve as shields.
Hey man, thanks a lot for the reply!

That really helps a lot. I will try it now, it will surely be a much more pleasant experience now.

Cheers!
How much ES is required for end game? I have around 4.3k at the moment. Along with 86 res for all(managed to force in melding of the flesh), ailment immunity, 100% spell suppression. But 4k feels quite low ..
Last edited by mrflamee on Sep 9, 2023, 1:37:09 AM
Is United In Dream still the bis after the removal of the minion damage attr this league?
How do you get more armour? I'm really struggling cause my blocks dont give me enough es back. With #armour on belt and max level determination gem (20 not 21) I'm on 21000. It's no where near the 80k armour I see in POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info