[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Quick question, where does the golden rule come in? Where do we apply our own bleed?
"
SebbMeister wrote:
Quick question, where does the golden rule come in? Where do we apply our own bleed?

We don't, but we reflect poison onto ourselves, which doubles the rate at which we gain virulence stacks against single targets.
Last edited by Jeskojay on Oct 27, 2021, 3:22:32 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Hey guys, is that build friendly to League Starter??? how is the map clear and farming compared toa Toxic rain balista or a frenzy pulse toten??

and i think that build would be expensive than TR or totens.. or not?

thx alot

Leveling was very hard.
Build is expensive as you need dozens of exalts for Empower, Enlighten, Aul amulet, Lords with IR. Also 115 ex for a belt. Damn I want this mageblood so much...

Take some alternatives from page 50.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

In these days prices are overall relaxing and with 2 exalts you are ready geared for level 100. The b,i,s. gear is expensive of course, but you get cheap gear on every slot too, like the leading poeninja-arachnophilias shows.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 3:54:54 AM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Hey guys, is that build friendly to League Starter??? how is the map clear and farming compared toa Toxic rain balista or a frenzy pulse toten??

thx alot

Leveling will be easy with Herald of Purity instead of Herald of Agony (you don't want this to be Leveling of Agony right? :D)

Without at least a starter budget of ~1-2ex it'll be hard to even pass white maps. You'll have a lack of dex here and there and your damage will be low without, maybe, Pure Agony cluster(s) and proper 5-6Linkend HoA. And your character won't be as tanky as you wish without Aegis Aurora shield.

I had kinda painful transition to mapping, but now, with levels (the hardest part is 70 -> 80 imo), it kinda starts to work properly. It's defnately not the best starter-build, you'll feel yourself much more comfortable even on some casual Cyclone build as starter.

But in any other cases it feels like an interesting build. :)
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Oct 27, 2021, 4:11:01 AM
"
allumino wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

thx alot

Leveling will be easy with Herald of Purity instead of Herald of Agony (you don't want this to be Leveling of Agony right? :D)

Without at least a starter budget of ~1-2ex it'll be hard to even pass white maps. You'll have a lack of dex here and there and your damage will be low without, maybe, Pure Agony cluster(s) and proper 5-6Linkend HoA. And your character won't be as tanky as you wish without Aegis Aurora shield.

I had kinda painful transition to mapping, but now, with levels (the hardest part is 70 -> 80 imo), it kinda starts to work properly. It's defnately not the best starter-build, you'll feel yourself much more comfortable even on some casual Cyclone build as starter.

But in any other cases it feels like an interesting build. :)

I don't understand this to be honest. 1 chaos for a 5-link, 10 chaos for a 6-link, 1 chaos for a rare fine shield, 1 alchemy for an amulet. That are the (low) prices to start mapping.

Then later the prices are 20 chaos aegis-shield, skin of the lords- armour 2 green sockets are fine for for HoA and pierce, helmet (but a rare helmet 2 chaos is enough also...), belt, each 20 chaos, 2x clusters each 10 chaos or 2 chaos when you craft yourself and congrats, you are ready for t16 with 120 chaos, count in 10 more for boots and golden rule, etc.. Weapon you can craft yourself with mythic orbs or start with 1 chaos alternative, clusters you can craft too if you want to go even more cheaper. With this gear you can farm red t15-16 and level 100...

Dex you get where you want - amulet, belt, gloves, passive +30, attributes of dex mastery in the cluster utmost intellect. With 2 points you reach 170-180 dex when you have some dex also on your gear.

Yes, domblow is a faster levelling, but then just behind is HoA second fast, this league faster as HoP. Later in maps HoA is clearing much faster. For levelling you can take all skills you want and prefer, but with a 4, then 5, then 6 link you can run fullspeed through the acts.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 4:42:39 AM
Hi im interested to make this build as im trying to find a facetank build for this league. My question i remember i used to played the spider guardian build (i remember using cylone with culling strike) but struggle to spawn the spiders during bosses fight especially sirus cause the worms getting killed by supporting minions before my cyclone register any damage, and end up run out of the writing jars charges
Will this build having same issue like that as well?
"
Chromino wrote:

I don't understand this to be honest. 1 chaos for a 5-link, 10 chaos for a 6-link, 1 chaos for a rare fine shield, 1 alchemy for an amulet. That are the (low) prices to start mapping.

Then later the prices are 20 chaos aegis-shield, skin of the lords- armour 2 green sockets are fine for for HoA and pierce, helmet (but a rare helmet 2 chaos is enough also...), belt, each 20 chaos, 2x clusters each 10 chaos or 2 chaos when you craft yourself and congrats, you are ready for t16 with 120 chaos, count in 10 more for boots and golden rule, etc.. Weapon you can craft yourself with mythic orbs or start with 1 chaos alternative, clusters you can craft too if you want to go even more cheaper. With this gear you can farm red t15-16 and level 100...

Dex you get where you want - amulet, belt, gloves, passive +30, attributes of dex mastery in the cluster utmost intellect. With 2 points you reach 170-180 dex when you have some dex also on your gear.

Yes, domblow is a faster levelling, but then just behind is HoA second fast, this league faster as HoP. Later in maps HoA is clearing much faster. For levelling you can take all skills you want and prefer, but with a 4, then 5, then 6 link you can run fullspeed through the acts.

I just comparing the early stages of this build with the others. Occultist for example - you just get everything from the ground and kill things with it easily. Die often, but, well, overall progressing feels better with witches. Same with a lot of different builds.

This build is very interesting, but unusual if compared with mainstream toxicrainers for example. There is no offence, it's nice build, but it requires a little more patience then others, which could be a stop-factor in chosing a starter-build :)
Last edited by allumino on Oct 27, 2021, 5:08:54 AM
"
alphamax112 wrote:
Hi im interested to make this build as im trying to find a facetank build for this league. My question i remember i used to played the spider guardian build (i remember using cylone with culling strike) but struggle to spawn the spiders during bosses fight especially sirus cause the worms getting killed by supporting minions before my cyclone register any damage, and end up run out of the writing jars charges
Will this build having same issue like that as well?

It utilizes Desecrate which summons the corpses anytime you need it. So, I think, this build doesn't have this problem. :)
"
allumino wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Aaaand it's exactly ~1-2ex starter budget. :)

I just comparing the early stages of this build with the others. Occultist for example - you just get everything from the ground and kill things with it easily. Die often, but, well, overall progressing feels better with witches. Same with a lot of different builds.

This build is very interesting, but unusual if compared with mainstream toxicrainers for example. There is no offence :)

Yeees, but 120-130 chaos for t15-16 and not as you post 1-2 exalts for white t1....that I did not understand in your former post.....

And yes, there are faster levelling skills and starters, it's noted just in the top of the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" and pob too,
HoA follows "only" just behind as second in the guardian-ascendancy.
There are better racers, I totally agree, but HoA is not slow, it's a fast rushing and levelling too.
You have to take a close look on your gear and passives to have the 4-, then 5-link ready, dex and then early the first cluster-but also there you can of course take instead the clusters on the passive tree as well. There I agree also, but I think that is in all builds the same. Some special levelling builds are easier, but in the HoA levelling you can vary so much that it is really not difficult.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 5:17:16 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Yeees, but 120-130 chaos for t15-16 and not as you post 1-2 exalts for white t1....that I did not understand in your former post.....

And yes, there are faster levelling skills and starters, it's noted just in the top of the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" too,
HoA follows "only" just behind as second in the guardian-ascendancy.
There are better racers, I totally agree, but HoA is not slow, it's a fast rushing too.
But you have to take a look on your gear/ passives to have the 4-, then 5-link ready and enough dex, there I agree also, but that is in all builds the same.

I haven't ment to insult you in any ways :)
It's a cool build, just little slower in progressing then you expect from starter. Especially on leaguestart. It have its cons, but when it start working — its a pure pleasure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info