[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
erigol07 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
PoB is updated

Updated with correct datas for 3.16 skin of the lords +2 levels of socketed gems.

I improved some masteries and pathing-passives in the levelling trees too. Frostshield is added to levelling skills as well.
New: some levelling items are shown in the itemset "levelling"

I added now a permament pob-link which will be updated instead each time new pob-links.

https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

cheers
what does permalink mean? Auto-update?

hi erigol07,

I created a pastebin-profile and permament pastebin-link "The Arachnophobia Allstars - Herald of Agony CI" - so it's possible to update the generated pastecode solely and the pastebin-weblink remains permament always the same.

I will post news in the thread and on top of the build when there are important new pob-updates.

So I do not have to renewal the "Choose your edition", "levelling" and "faq"-spoilers everytime for each smaller pob-update.

So you can also refresh the pob-link and do not have to search everytime for the actual updated new pob-link.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 10:42:03 AM
it seems to me it would be better if different versions and leveling were in different pob.
in one pob, not everything looks clear, for example, clarity in the final gem in the absence of an watchers eye. It might even be worth making different pobsfor different budgets. Or an included cws when a Bastion of Hope is drawn. Of course, I later realized that this is probably for a alternative version.
I'm not sure if you want to do all of this.
By the way, thanks for the guide. I believe that you will make it even better.

I went to make money for the skin of lords with iron reflexes for 50ex+ lol
sorry for bad eng
"
erigol07 wrote:
it seems to me it would be better if different versions and leveling were in different pob.
in one pob, not everything looks clear, for example, clarity in the final gem in the absence of an watchers eye. It might even be worth making different pobsfor different budgets. Or an included cws when a Bastion of Hope is drawn. Of course, I later realized that this is probably for a alternative version.

agree with this, pob drive me crazy abit with leveling tree/eq.
"
erigol07 wrote:

hehe, thank you erigo107

Just now are 2 skins iron reflexes for 10 ex each with a little bit different colours in the market or some other keynotes are interesting too.

But the tradeprices vary a lot from 5-200 exalts in these days, yes. I have to admit: the build is getting one of the most used guardian-builds and the tradings raise like that, but you still can vary a lot and tradingprices overall are relaxed in this week. In past leagues the helmet enchants were the hightprice traded stuff, now it's aul's, bottled faith and some other slots. Overall it's not much different in prices, only in the first leagueweeks they pop and dive extreme.

Arachnophilia!

Poe is complex and offers much millions of possibilities - it is impossible to show all variants. The most important and best variants for gear are already listed on page 50.
I will add one gearset with low currency for around level 92-96, like it's already shown in the spoiler "tipps for gearing, leaguestart etc.". But more variations will be only shown on page 50 in each gearslot like already now.

Before I had different pob's for different editions and decided to feed in more infos in this league.
Before many Arachnophobiatics suggested it was impossible to individualize the gear for skillreservations etc. and levelling tipps were scant and contrary wanted to put the infos and gearsets together into one pob.

So I did, it's an interesting question of individual preferences.
Overall the pob became more complex, but you can edit much better your individual gear with some clicks and experiences in pob.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 11:36:35 AM
I wonder if I am now Arachnophobiatic too. But I don't even have a arakli, due to the high price
sorry for bad eng
how you people get the curreny for the items ?
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
how you people get the curreny for the items ?

On page 50 in the first spoiler are links for cheap gear.
When you want, click the settings "stat filters" of links and reduce the checks like socketcolours, stats, etc.. There are very nice cheap traded endgame-items already in league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

heists and delve are fine for some currency, crafting and trading too.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 2:11:53 PM
Finished my respec and have been enjoying getting used to the playstyle. I just did a guardian map and was able to literally just not dodge or use defensives in the boss fight. Very impressed.

I really need to fix my damage though as that guardian fight took like 4 minutes...
I know Divergent Herald of Agony 21 is the best, but what's better Divergent Herald of Agony 20 vs Herald of Agony 21?
"
zcythustk wrote:
I know Divergent Herald of Agony 21 is the best, but what's better Divergent Herald of Agony 20 vs Herald of Agony 21?

HoA 21 is much better for damage!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info