[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
zcythustk wrote:
I've seen you listed Cold Iron Point as alternative for arakaali's dagger, can you confirm that "Deal no Elemental Damage" from Cold Iron Point doesn't ruin ball lightning/stormbrand chance to poison since it deals no elemental damage?

Yes, like LooneyMarauder writes, you generate virulences with the chaos and physical damage offeered by chance to poison and circle of nostalgia.

Only when you use hatred you cannot trigger elemental debuffs with cold iron point dagger.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 9:02:49 AM
Hi Chromino,
I got tired of a doubt, because the full block version is with 51% Block and 74% Block spell?
Got to level 78 / white maps before I had to reroll a different starter. When I started this build I had an expectation about how the price of Arakaali’s fang would behave but of course this game never fails to screw us over with the economy. Without Arakaali, it’s just too painful to play. There might be an option to struggle but I want to have fun. If the dagger drops in price or I get mega lucky with currency I will return.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
Got to level 78 / white maps before I had to reroll a different starter. When I started this build I had an expectation about how the price of Arakaali’s fang would behave but of course this game never fails to screw us over with the economy. Without Arakaali, it’s just too painful to play. There might be an option to struggle but I want to have fun. If the dagger drops in price or I get mega lucky with currency I will return.

yes, Arakaali's is for mapping and damageuptime the best.
In this league after nerfs to necromancer's elemental minions, 3.16 new shield the squire, and because of the popularity overall the dagger is highprices traded. Often it's leaguestartpricings and will vary a lot after start.

Before arakaali's fang there are 2 easy cheap solutions which also carries you to fast 5 - 13 M damage mapclearing, weapon +3 coldironpointdagger or +1/ +2 triggerwand and/ or +1/ +2 amulet and:

- summon phantasms in HoA supports and one supportminion like holy relic or golem with feeding frenzy

- cws/ cwdt autosummoned (anomalous) skeletons with feeding frenzy

- of couse also other stuff like supportspectres or skitterbots are options also.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 3:52:59 PM
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chromino,
I got tired of a doubt, because the full block version is with 51% Block and 74% Block spell?

Hi radius540,

the Glancing blows edition is very nice too, especially when you want 1M more damage with the chaosmastery, but I advice for tankyness to fullbock 50-60%/75% block (like you prefer BoH / ToN).

I started a spoiler on page 50 about. I personally go in standard with fullblock and it's an immortal monster, more tanky as in 3.15.

Fullblock vs Glacing blows

Bastion of hope vs Time of need

Fullblock vs Glancing blows

Damagereductions fullblock:

(50-)60+75 /2 % × 100% dr= average 6750% dr
with bastion of hope 2/ 5 sec 15%= 9% more/2 average= 7150 dr and more continious attackblock 2/5 sec

- in maps a rumi's concotion flask caps your blockings up to 75% easy, only bossing you do not get capped blockings

- fullblock raises 250% the capacities of your molten shell and frostshield in damagepeaks (like full delirium-maps or deep delve)

Damagereductions Glancing blows:

75/75% × 35% = average 2625% dr, but 7-12% more es/ block

Advice: in 3.16 with nice blockclusters and masteries use fullblock with 250% more average damagereductions of course!

Time of need vs Bastion of Hope

Time of need

+ Most important: you don't need cwdt and can use cws
+ 80% permament curseresistances is huge in cursed mapmods and frees up a bottle-suffix
+ each 4 seconds 2.5k es regenerations (equal to 7.5% es-reg average) is great too

Bastion of Hope

- Most important: stun-immunities raises from 60% to 100%: these forces us to prefer cwdt over cws - a huge downside as CI, cws is much better to use full level 20 frostshield (20-39% damagereductions, 4k/es sec) and sniper's mark autotriggered
+ You get 2% attackblock on the transferpoint
+ You get average 8-13% more attackblock
+ You can switch in 2 passives more because of 10% spellblock triggered

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 11:09:59 AM
My cast when stunned setup seems to not pocc a single time in multiple maps.

What reasons can this have? I think I have enough mana left after reservation and invested nothing into stun immunity.

Swapped back to a cwdt setup but it sucks to not level up the linked gems here
prices for items are kinda crazy any tips for a starting cheaper version?
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo
Hi may i ask what is budget if i want to kill feared ?
And also how far can i push this build with only 40ex ?
Well, scourge on t13 map was destroyed me.
I think it's unreal to survive it without determination...

But HoA, Tempest and Discipline are already reserving all mana.
No chance to add it without Enlighten lvl 3 at least.
"
Ksakep wrote:
Well, scourge on t13 map was destroyed me.
I think it's unreal to survive it without determination...

But HoA, Tempest and Discipline are already reserving all mana.
No chance to add it without Enlighten lvl 3 at least.

It's because you don't use small cluster jewels with self-control and uncompromising

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info