💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
Hey ! Enjoying the build a lot so far, i was just wondering, why use concentrated destrucion when we already have quite a lot of crit? wouldn't a brutality grant around the same amount of bonus, but while keeping the crit?

Brutality is more damage by itself, but you lose Grim Oath and the atziri flask dps so it comes out ~10% less.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
fixed my 6 link, had different weapon before that did exploding chaos damage, saw and priced the hands of the high templar and wonder...if 60 C is not too expensive... where is all the money coming from? I'm hovering about 50C now and dont know where to find more other than chaos recipe.
"
nicemoki wrote:
fixed my 6 link, had different weapon before that did exploding chaos damage, saw and priced the hands of the high templar and wonder...if 60 C is not too expensive... where is all the money coming from? I'm hovering about 50C now and dont know where to find more other than chaos recipe.

Red tier map drops, selling services (crafting, betrayal, temple rooms, harvest, etc), flipping items... the list goes on.

Unfortunately this build should have come with a disclaimer. Its "league start" is really an entirely different build using Blade Vortex. The real build requires ~20 exalt investment just to get off the ground, and up to 100+ exalts in optimizations (based on prices at this point in the league; prices will go down with time).

So just keep playing the Blade Vortex build and focus on optimizing that until you can reliably farm T16 maps without too many deaths. Once you can do those, you can start really farming the currency required to buy all the items. I recommend looking up a video on how to maximize your profits for the time that you play, it can really help you play more efficiently, make more money, and have more fun. Personally, I have found most of my profits in selling Betrayal benches and Harvest crafts from high tier maps. Ritual has also been rather profitable for me.

Edit: I should also add that getting to red tier maps as early as possible in the league is a surefire way to making a lot of currency. Some of the items that are typically 10-20c in a league will start off at 2+ exalts just because of lack of supply. If you can improve on your leveling speed and efficiency, you will naturally get more currency.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Jan 23, 2021, 3:17:45 PM
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
Unfortunately this build should have come with a disclaimer. Its "league start" is really an entirely different build using Blade Vortex. The real build requires ~20 exalt investment just to get off the ground, and up to 100+ exalts in optimizations (based on prices at this point in the league; prices will go down with time).

100% agree with this. Looking back, I would have rolled a shadow into something more fun than blade vortex (which is an awful skill imo). You have to spend a decent amount of regrets to get this build from starter into ramping anyway, so might as well play something better than BV.
just hit 200 deaths... when do I say enough? I'm this || close
I notice in your ramping PoB you have enfeeble and level 5 and Blood Rage at level 1, is there a reason you didn't level these?
"
nicemoki wrote:

I'm looking at your gear and it looks fine to me. I feel like one of the QOL that might help you is one of these bad boys. Phasing helps alot

Last edited by Katsuieee on Jan 24, 2021, 5:10:33 AM
"
Phasze wrote:
I notice in your ramping PoB you have enfeeble and level 5 and Blood Rage at level 1, is there a reason you didn't level these?

There's not much benefit to levelling those skills and I would rather have them proc often.
"
nicemoki wrote:

How much HP do you have? Your missing ~200 from wearing tabula instead of a cheap rare, ~100 from wearing Volls Vision instead of Crown of the Inward Eye, and ~100 from having no life roll on ring.

Missing out on MASSIVE damage wearing Obliteration instead of Cold Iron Point, and volls vision instead of Inward Eye is also massive damage loss.

Also no anoint at all, huge loss of defence and/or offence.

No life gain on spell hit ring.

You really need to follow the PoB if you want it to work.

Last edited by Velyna on Jan 24, 2021, 8:42:03 AM
anyone cant load any of the pastebins?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info