💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
Phiro wrote:
Hello and thanks for the nice build.

At the moment i'm lvl93 (endgame build) and i struggle a bit at T1/15+ maps.
It does not feel tanky and the dps output is not that high.
It feels like the bladefalls is not casted that often.

The last ritual encounters in T15 maps sometimes easily wipes me and also the rare mobs with "Dominated by Sirus" are killing me.
Not ssure if i do something wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phiro/characters

Also got watchers and good cluster jewels

any idea?

Things I see:

Level your kinetic bolt to either 9 or 15 depending on mana, the bolts change direction more as it's leveled. Get a curse running for some defence. You can take out Blood Rage since you have the Farruls. Atziri flask and Rumi's are big as is bottled faith. +1 amulet would be big damage. Helm enchant is good too.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hello,

If anyone gets a chance, please take a look at my gear. I'm finding it still difficult to do T14+ especially if its alched. Any steps I can take for upgraded defense and offense? Everything I can see for an upgrade cost a lot of money. Also I noticed I only have 4.3k life, I have mostly T1 or T2 life on almost all of my rares, so I'm not sure how that is improved? Maybe I just need levels to take some %life skills? I do have, what I think are good jewels (cluster and ok watcher's eye), not sure how to link those without removing them from the tree.

Thanks.
Last edited by Morphlings on Jan 26, 2021, 10:26:37 AM
"
Morphlings wrote:
Hello,

If anyone gets a chance, please take a look at my gear. I'm finding it still difficult to do T14+ especially if its alched. Any steps I can take for upgraded defense and offense? Everything I can see for an upgrade cost a lot of money. Also I noticed I only have 4.3k life, I have mostly T1 or T2 life on almost all of my rares, so I'm not sure how that is improved? Maybe I just need levels to take some %life skills? I do have, what I think are good jewels (cluster and ok watcher's eye), not sure how to link those without removing them from the tree.

Thanks.

I'm updating the Endgame PoB right now, in the meantime:

- Getting 5 levels to fill out Purity of Flesh cluster will put you at ~4850 life.

- Moving accuracy off the amulet to work on a +1 or multi/spell damage would be big damage.

- It looks like your having mana issues and used the anoint to solve it. Your precision cant be in the 4L with Second Wind because it increases the reservation cost. You have to break that into a 3L+1. Also Kinetic Bolt can be as low as level 9. Getting the mana figured out and anointing Master of Force instead is going to be big.

- Gem levels and quality is massive, just going from 19-21 blade blast is ~1mil dps.

- Vermillion rings are a large chunk of life.

- 6L and helm enchant.

Last edited by Velyna on Jan 26, 2021, 12:42:43 PM
Hi again! I just gathered all the equips I need to transition into the endgame finally!

Is the endgame gem setup correct on the current PoB?

And also I'm going to feel really stupid asking this but I'm assuming were casting kinetic bolt for map clear and barrage for single target?

Can't wait to respec my tree and start mapping with the new setup ^^
"
lGuillianl wrote:
Hi again! I just gathered all the equips I need to transition into the endgame finally!

And also I'm going to feel really stupid asking this but I'm assuming were casting kinetic bolt for map clear and barrage for single target?

I also got a bit confused at first, but PoB doesn't show the "Support" part of "Barrage Support". We're using Barrage Support in the 6l not Barrage (skill).
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
"
lGuillianl wrote:

All the PoB imports were just updated a few mins ago with some big changes so make sure to grab those. Yes you're using Kinetic Bolt as the attack, no barrage that's a support gem.

These new changes should make the Ramping -> Endgame -> Literal God process smoother I hope.
"
OriginalPhee wrote:

I also got a bit confused at first, but PoB doesn't show the "Support" part of "Barrage Support". We're using Barrage Support in the 6l not Barrage (skill).

OMG I'm confirmed dummy. I've been leveling barrage in my offhand this whole time, thank you for clarifying

And thanks for the heads up on the PoB update Velyna, will check it out now ^^
That's a big overhaul to the passive tree. Anything that should be noted about it? In terms of what we're losing versus what we're gaining.
Hey really awesome build, it's nice using bladefall again since talisman league, the build is feeling good, but not amazing like showed in your video. I'm sure my gear and tree are pretty good (exception is bottled faith which im working on getting now), but I'm also wondering if my damage is not as insane because I don't have any awakened gems? killing conquerors and high tier maps feels slow and weak, sometimes getting one shotted too, if you can take a look at my character I would appreciate it, and again thanks for the really cool build. :)
"
Katsuieee wrote:
That's a big overhaul to the passive tree. Anything that should be noted about it? In terms of what we're losing versus what we're gaining.

Slightly lower hp but better sustain, easier access to generic crit+accuracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info