💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
Demon1G wrote:
why bladefall gem is lvl 1 ?

Because blade blast only cares how many blades not what level they are, and mana can be an issue.

Feel free to level them for a bit more DPS if your mana sustains.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Nov 19, 2021, 11:44:51 AM
Hello!

I am currently playing a BV poison build, and my clear speed is insane, but any guardian boss/Sirus is a pain. I was wondering if a bladefall/blade blast build would help me to kill bosses while keeping a good clear speed. Thanks!
"
squalls62 wrote:
Hello!

I am currently playing a BV poison build, and my clear speed is insane, but any guardian boss/Sirus is a pain. I was wondering if a bladefall/blade blast build would help me to kill bosses while keeping a good clear speed. Thanks!

Depends on budget, this build is very good clear but bossing level DPS has a large price tag.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
squalls62 wrote:
Hello!

Depends on budget, this build is very good clear but bossing level DPS has a large price tag.

What would be the price to be confortable with t16 guardians? I have something like 15-20 ex.
Where are you getting your dps from? and replica farrul is no longer good for the build? Also, how do we sustain 40 blades from bladefall? not sure if i'm achieving 40 blades but can't seems to do well in T14 maps
"
I'm somewhat new, and I can't understand "Supreme Ego" and why we take it? I haven't gotten to it on the skill tree yet, but it says we can only use one Aura and we have two between clarity and pride, and then war banner for 3. Help anyone?

Supreme Ego is only taken once you have the Timeless Jewel that converts it to Immortal Ambition, for enabling overleech. As you noticed, it's actively harmful for the build until you turn it into something else.
If this build is retired. Like it says. Why does it say 3.16
Doing well still get the random 1 shot. Was in the dumps till i got the 21/20 BB for like 20c then went ahella smoother

Still missing the watchers eye since pride/precision is like 25ex+
Last edited by Lavacaverns on Dec 4, 2021, 5:10:26 AM
The build did me really well for 3.16; thanks for one last update.

I made it to level 93, and cleared regular end-game maps, though Sirus gave me trouble. Definitely recommended.

Speaking of recommendations, a "crit chance while focussed" craft on belts was a good mid-game upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info