💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
covedawg_06 wrote:
anyone cant load any of the pastebins?

Tested one and it worked for me, are you using the PoB community fork?
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Updated the Ramping and Endgame PoB with some alternatives to Farruls, will update the guide soon.
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 24, 2021, 12:51:50 PM
My build is coming together slowly! Got my Farruls with life enchant, got the bases for a +1 Phys +1 Dex amulet, two Poet's Pens with %accuracy quality (which I will probably beast corrupt for 30%), corrupted blood immunity grand spectrum. I literally just need to buy/craft my LGOH ring, 6L my farruls, and finish crafting my amulet. Then I can switch from my measly 700kdps BV to 5M dps BB! Very excited

Btw, I think a small life cluster with Surging Vitality might be better than the 2 4%life/4%chaos res nodes in Templar area. Just a small improvement but very nice for lab and bossfights. This is at least until you can afford a good Watcher's Eye since they are about 6ex right now
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Jan 24, 2021, 5:07:34 PM
"
nicemoki wrote:
fixed my 6 link, had different weapon before that did exploding chaos damage, saw and priced the hands of the high templar and wonder...if 60 C is not too expensive... where is all the money coming from? I'm hovering about 50C now and dont know where to find more other than chaos recipe.

As others have stated, you can also install Awakened PoE Trade or just use the trade site yourself and price check every drop that has okay stats. There's a lot more currency available to you in the game than you would realize. I.E Early on I would have walked on a necklace, price checked it before I left the map to spend tribute and it was worth 40c and sold fairly quick. Maybe I undersold it but it was 40c more than I would have had just a couple minutes prior. That was when I was still in yellow maps.

Ritual and Heist also print currency like no tomorrow, Heist moreso if you fixate on mission types with currency reward chests. Ritual you can make an okay amount of extra chaos per map usually (not always) if they have a lot of cheap low currency. 8 Jeweler's is still very close to a chaos extra.

Selling 1c items that people are going to use (Oils, a lot of div cards if you cba building a set, catalysts, fossils, etc) adds up fairly quickly. Enough quarters can still make you a millionaire, just it'd take four million quarters to accomplish this task.
Hey, enjoying the build so far as it's pretty tanky and doing some decent damage on a budget. Already have ~15 ex piled up so getting closer to transition. I just thought I may wanna share my free 4 link setup not included in this build

Since we have some high block shield we can proc reckoning pretty easy even during boss fights and supporting it with maim gives us about ~10% increased dps which is a hell lot for almost no price. Other 2 supports you can choose whatever you like, I chose life gain on hit for some defence when stuck in mob packs and culling strike to kill bosses quicker. Ofc flesh and stone is a much better maim proc but requires a lot more investment in order for it to work. Cheers and good luck
Last edited by Raszianin on Jan 24, 2021, 9:13:59 PM
hey , great build , it's mandatory to use replica farrul or we can use the simple farrul , thanks for your answer
"
sylvio wrote:
hey , great build , it's mandatory to use replica farrul or we can use the simple farrul , thanks for your answer

The upgrade path would be Carcass Jack -> Farruls -> Replica Farruls
Just transitioned into End game and it's been a BEAST so far. Although I'm missing a few gem levels and importantly the gloves for curses to be tanky, its a huge DPS from 1M BV to 6.3M blast blast.

One question though, with the gloves ;

Any thoughts about getting vulnerability instead? Im assuming the dps is so fat, having enfeeble and temporal just helps us with our tankiness because we don't have much life and we went into phasing node. And would we benefit from +1 Aura gems?

edit : bought it anyways, seems too good for the price it was let go for.

edit #2 :

So I feel like my single target dps isn't that great or maybe its just Maven adding a crapton of more hp.

Last edited by Katsuieee on Jan 26, 2021, 3:28:28 AM
Hello and thanks for the nice build.

At the moment i'm lvl93 (endgame build) and i struggle a bit at T1/15+ maps.
It does not feel tanky and the dps output is not that high.
It feels like the bladefalls is not casted that often.

The last ritual encounters in T15 maps sometimes easily wipes me and also the rare mobs with "Dominated by Sirus" are killing me.
Not ssure if i do something wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phiro/characters

Also got watchers and good cluster jewels

any idea?
Last edited by Phiro on Jan 26, 2021, 4:56:25 AM
"
Phiro wrote:
Hello and thanks for the nice build.

At the moment i'm lvl93 (endgame build) and i struggle a bit at T1/15+ maps.
It does not feel tanky and the dps output is not that high.
It feels like the bladefalls is not casted that often.

The last ritual encounters in T15 maps sometimes easily wipes me and also the rare mobs with "Dominated by Sirus" are killing me.
Not ssure if i do something wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phiro/characters

Also got watchers and good cluster jewels

any idea?

Perhaps I've overlooked your profile. You don't have any curse setup?
The double curse (gloves) would be a huge defensive upgrade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info