💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

Sorry but why we need Faruls and watchers for transition?
"
Katsuieee wrote:
What is the bare minimum to actually transition into bf/bb? Replica Farrul's Fur is pretty much out of my league.

Enjoying the build btw. This is my first time EVER playing Blade Vortex and didn't know it was super zoomie. Might do a whole different build with just BV when i finish this character.

You want almost everything in the Endgame PoB before switching, CoC requires a lot of investment. If you don't stack up some gear, you won't have the attack speed/accuracy/crit/spell crit/defences to make it feel good.

Glad to hear the leaguestart section is working well! I knew people would be using it for quite some time so I tried really hard to make it feel good.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Why is there no skill gems in the boots on PoB? Can i use immortal call CWDT link in the boots?
"
Opq13 wrote:
Why is there no skill gems in the boots on PoB? Can i use immortal call CWDT link in the boots?

You can put anything you like in those slots, the PoB has steelskin but that can be replaced with immortal call. I should add something useful there however and will think about it.
For those that never played this class/build before, I've now learned to read the fine print... in the POB weapon, did you notice the +1 to level to all physical gems, the increased spell damage...and on a ring, the life gained by each enemy hit by your spells.

Once I noticed those, and got appropriate gear, I'm doing much better now. I've been struggling, and even been tempted to bail and play a stand still melee tank (my favorite), I'm not giving up yet.

But figured since I just found the fine print, maybe some others missed it too.
"
nicemoki wrote:
For those that never played this class/build before, I've now learned to read the fine print... in the POB weapon, did you notice the +1 to level to all physical gems, the increased spell damage...and on a ring, the life gained by each enemy hit by your spells.

Once I noticed those, and got appropriate gear, I'm doing much better now. I've been struggling, and even been tempted to bail and play a stand still melee tank (my favorite), I'm not giving up yet.

But figured since I just found the fine print, maybe some others missed it too.

I appreciate the feedback, just updated the ramping PoB again to make it easier for those 2 items. Using a Cold Iron Point dagger now, and labelled the life gain ring to highlight it.

For your character I notice you have added fire support in the 6L instead of Brutality, that's a massive chunk of damage missing. There's also a lot of damage to be gained from anointing Kinetic Impacts instead of the life node. Helm enchant is big also!
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 23, 2021, 9:57:11 AM
I'm still on the ramping BV setup, having a bit of a difficult time T13+ maps, it make sense though, I didnt see the life gain on hit ring part.

I have about ~15ex, could I transition from the BV to BB build with that amount? Six link Farull's is too much, at least if I intend to buy some of the other items. Will a five link work for now?

Cinderswallow is still very expensive, could I do without it?

The cluster jewels I have right now only have 1 notable instead of two, would the build function well enough for now with just 1 notables?

Thanks for any help!
"
Morphlings wrote:
I'm still on the ramping BV setup, having a bit of a difficult time T13+ maps, it make sense though, I didnt see the life gain on hit ring part.

I have about ~15ex, could I transition from the BV to BB build with that amount? Six link Farull's is too much, at least if I intend to buy some of the other items. Will a five link work for now?

The cluster jewels I have right now only have 1 notable instead of two, would the build function well enough for now with just 1 notables?

Thanks for any help!

Hey there!

I removed the cinderswallow from Transition PoB to reduce cost, and added the enfeeble Hands of High Templar to Ramping since they arent too expensive. Tempest shield replaces enfeeble in the level 1 CWDT setup for 3% block/spell block.

You could probably run a 5link farruls and remove spell cascade or faster attacks I guess? But the cluster jewels are actually really important don't switch without those.
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 23, 2021, 11:24:41 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Morphlings wrote:

Thanks for any help!

Hey there!

I removed the cinderswallow from Transition PoB to reduce cost, and added the enfeeble Hands of High Templar to Ramping since they arent too expensive. Tempest shield replaces enfeeble in the level 1 CWDT setup for 3% block/spell block.

You could probably run a 5link farruls and remove spell cascade or faster attacks I guess? But the cluster jewels are actually really important don't switch without those.

Ok gotcha, thanks for the help!
Hey ! Enjoying the build a lot so far, i was just wondering, why use concentrated destrucion when we already have quite a lot of crit? wouldn't a brutality grant around the same amount of bonus, but while keeping the crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info