💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

Hey I was just looking to start buying stuff from the gear list from either leaguestart or ramping but some of the items have different sockets/socket colors. Which one should i follow? Im also a little confused on what gems go together as well so if you could help verify some of these that would help me out a lot before i spend too much lol
After 164 deaths reaching level 84... maybe this is not my build? I looked at the reply on DPS upgrades and laughed when I saw the current cost of the recommended upgrades, watchers eye, etc...

at level 84 I have managed to acquire a whopping 99C, and am clueless what to do to get more. I can't even run a T6 map.

revised my build to match the revised ramping pob, I get dizzy moving this fast, and fights take forever and a day or two, and I still die often.

suggestions?
Last edited by nicemoki on Jan 21, 2021, 9:59:10 AM
What do you recommend about kill alira for DMG and 2 passive point? I want to do DMG but i don't know if those extra 2 point are better than get alira..Thx again for your help <3
"
nicemoki wrote:
After 164 deaths reaching level 84... maybe this is not my build? I looked at the reply on DPS upgrades and laughed when I saw the current cost of the recommended upgrades, watchers eye, etc...

at level 84 I have managed to acquire a whopping 99C, and am clueless what to do to get more. I can't even run a T6 map.

suggestions?

Get better gear, focus on making your BV build better. You look to be transitioning to fast, you have accuracy gear, elemental damage and stuff with no life... a tabula. Read Brutality support and BV.

You need your last ascendency, I would recommend going to a 5link if your extreme poor with strong stats on the chest. Look at getting a Cold Iron Point dagger and scaling the physical damage.

I am having no issues at all with tank and dps. Check profile. Farm currency, collect gear ready for the transition, don't equip it now. Once you have the full set and enough skill points to switch and actually use the full cluster setup that's when you respec.
Last edited by nixonx on Jan 21, 2021, 9:20:45 AM
"
nixonx wrote:
"
nicemoki wrote:

suggestions?

Get better gear, focus on making your BV build better. You look to be transitioning to fast, you have accuracy gear, elemental damage and stuff with no life... a tabula. Read Brutality support and BV.

You need your last ascendency, I would recommend going to a 5link if your extreme poor with strong stats on the chest. Look at getting a Cold Iron Point dagger and scaling the physical damage.

I am having no issues at all with tank and dps. Check profile. Farm currency, collect gear ready for the transition, don't equip it now. Once you have the full set and enough skill points to switch and actually use the full cluster setup that's when you respec.

This is a fantastic reply and exactly what I would have said, so im just going to parrot it for emphasis. The BV ramping section can go into high red maps, don't worry about spending a fair bit on it because it can generate currency more reliably than a shaky early CoC transition.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 21, 2021, 10:48:19 AM
Thanks, I followed your advice, went back to blade vortex, spent a little on a 6l, juggled the skill tree and set some stuff aside for later.

I managed to clear a T6 map finally.
"
nicemoki wrote:
Thanks, I followed your advice, went back to blade vortex, spent a little on a 6l, juggled the skill tree and set some stuff aside for later.

I managed to clear a T6 map finally.

Nice, yea BV should be a lot smoother right now. CoC requires investment to feel good so I made sure the leaguestarter was playable for quite some time!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi Velyna, I'm here to update on my character again! (and I guess to help others who are also following this build on what to expect when transitioning) Also want to thank you for always responding to my posts :)

This is my POB, for anyone that is interested I hope it works
https://pastebin.com/xEUc1G3U

I just finished completely transitioning from league start to the ramping up build. My builds DPS is literally half of yours but it is still melting through content right now (I know my wand sucks and my gems aren't fully leveled so that's probably why) and the things I noticed when I transitioned was I lost about ~800 total HP (we took off some major life nodes like Constitution and Written in Blood) but we are still pretty tanky (went down from like 5.5k EHP to 4.7k EHP ish). Also, there was a bit of mana regen issues, maybe because I spam BV and flame dash a lot so I just threw back in the clarity support (no longer in the ramping build) and it fixed the issue for me.

All in all I invested about 1-1.5ex into this build right now (I got lucky with the large cluster because I ended up finding someone selling it for like 25% of what market price is right now and I self crafted the medium and small clusters) and super excited to start transitioning into being a literal god.

Thanks for the guidance Velyna!
What is the bare minimum to actually transition into bf/bb? Replica Farrul's Fur is pretty much out of my league.

Enjoying the build btw. This is my first time EVER playing Blade Vortex and didn't know it was super zoomie. Might do a whole different build with just BV when i finish this character.
"
Katsuieee wrote:
What is the bare minimum to actually transition into bf/bb? Replica Farrul's Fur is pretty much out of my league.

Enjoying the build btw. This is my first time EVER playing Blade Vortex and didn't know it was super zoomie. Might do a whole different build with just BV when i finish this character.

+1 I am also curious. This is my second character (leaguestarted with Divine Ire Ignite) so I'm pretty comfortable with progress. I have the means to get my 6l Farrul's, I already have the Hands of the High Templar w/ Enfeeble, a pretty good 2ex tri-res life/str belt on my other char that I can use.

I guess I just need to get mid 90s so that I can allocate all the necessary passives? I don't hate BV but the CoC bladeblast playstyle looks fun so I'm eager to switch
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info