Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

I've used it successfully to sell off some rares. I wish our stash just had a search feature, then we could type in a name and see if there are multiples.

Sometimes it doesn't load though, so kind of hit and miss, if I get it to load I will check if i have anything i want to sell for. I have 24 stash tabs so this is helpful.

edit: i would want the search feature to be robust enough to allow us to search by a particular mod or gem combo or link combo etc.
Last edited by SEOINAGE on May 24, 2012, 1:14:31 PM
I've begun planning on a complete rewrite that'll be a stand-alone application.

Besides providing a neat user friendly interface, my plan is to integrate the process of finding trading partners & organizing the trades.

It'll eliminate the need for copy/pasting lists around, having to manually update listings in the trade forum, and worrying about uptodateness.

It'll essentially be a marketplace where traders can advertise their wares, perform queries to find other people's stock of interest, and message one-another with trade offers.

The trades themselves will of course still have to take place in-game, but the aim will be for this support tool to streamline as much of the process as possible.

I'll also include the feature suggestions made earlier in this thread.

I'm still in the design stage atm, so it's a long way off yet - but hopefully something to look forward to!

Oh and of course it'll be completely free to use and Open Source.
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
Same like SEOINAGE here. I have 20 Tabs and it works just sporadically.

One additional note: 3 rares with the same name sell for a regal orb.
So are the devs going to release an API like with Twitter, EVE Online and so on that people can effectively "plug into" and make all these nice, standalone apps that use secure API keys to get the data? That would be good if they did that.. then we could have character build simulators and all that kinda stuff.

In EVE Online there is an app that pulls all your character information and then you can do ship layouts. This would be awesome for character builds so you can see what effect certain builds and levels of gems and all that would have. Other character tracking stuff, like this recipe thing, would be cool too...

The thing with using the API calls is that the developers could limit the amount of refreshing and load on the servers as well as keeping account data secure and so on.
Is this still working for anybody? I'm getting the error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
"
Dregos wrote:
Is this still working for anybody? I'm getting the error:

Yep, still works.
I guess you've encountered a bug.

If you right click->"inspect element" to open up the Developer Tools, switch to "Scripts" view, open up the console, and click on the error it'll take you to the script file & line number that's causing the error.

I've got a more uptodate version that I'll upload to github & share today - it might have inadvertently fixed the problem. (though probably not)
Last edited by TJJ on May 29, 2012, 7:38:22 AM
New version is up in github here.

The new binary can be downloaded from here.

It should now correctly install directly into chrome from that link. (github serves crx files with the correct content type)

On a side-note egit (git plugin for eclipse) sux donkey balls.
It makes subclipse (svn eclipse plugin) look good, and that's saying something given that subclipse has always been hideously buggy PoC.
Last edited by TJJ on May 29, 2012, 9:29:05 AM
Thanks. Still getting an error and this is happening on my work pc so it's not isolated to my home pc.

I guess I'll have to crack open the code.
Hi, just read through all possible problems with mine with no luck.

I am getting the infinite refresh bug. I did the inspect element to show the console and it came up with this error:
fail to load resource - http://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items
Went to that url and it only said false :(

I tried reinstalling, but still doesn't work. Any fixes or am I just dumb and can't install it properly?
Last edited by Repeats on May 29, 2012, 3:21:20 PM
Hmm, definitely sounds like a code problem.

If HouseAbsolute's original version ( available here) doesn't work either, then that'll help isolate the cause. (and of course give me the "it's not my fault" get-out clause) :D

Also so I can have a go at reproducing the problem, could those encountering problems state what version of Chrome they're using, and what Operating System? (Chrome->menu->About Google Chrome)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info