Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

nvm
Last edited by Fr3nZ on Aug 1, 2012, 1:12:40 PM
"
Zakaluka wrote:
that's the problem, he's not the same guy. Current working versions of this project are brached from the source on github.

Makes sense. Chalk this one up to my own laziness for not checking the OP.
...narf
you say i have the older version, how do i get the newest version? i keep clicking the download link on page one but i keep getting the same thing?

help??
Nvm i got it working awesome!
"
I need help, I must be doing something wrong.

I have the .50 poe helper installed and when I start i get white screen, with poe helper toolbar on top. Only thing I seem to be able to do is select league and it gets stuck on loading.

So what I am doing wrong or do I have wrong version?

Just my two cents, but I had this problem with all the versions I tried; stuck on the white screen with the bar at the top. I hit League and it stuck loading forever. I solved it by just creating another character. It seems to not work for me when I have only 1 character, but when I have 2 or more, it loads fine. YMMV.

I can't get it to work. I get the same error as most other people:
"
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerText' of undefined myscript.js:100

If i click the myscript.js:100
It links me to the 100th Code line wich reads:
"
[Code] return itemNameDiv.innerText.replace('\n', ' ');[/Code]

I have tried to make a new character, reinstall my version of this extension. I can not find a way to update it nor do i know wich version the 'latest' one is. my version is 0.11.

Is waiting the only thing i can do? :-(
It doesnt work for me either. It just sits spinning it's wheels when I select a character to view.
Same thing happens to me. As soon as I select my character, it stays loading. Hopefully it will end up working, this seems very helpful.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

"
Zanttux wrote:
Looks like it really is local db issue, javascript console shows 3 erros related to db, similar to Roziaks errors.

Refresh -> Full doesn't do anything.

any ideas. reinstalling after clearing cache and local data storages didn't help.

Is your chome up to date? Or more than up to date (a beta)? Looks like there is some issue with the native DB interface in it. I'll have a look to see if there are any updates to the DB thing the extension is using to interface chrome's DB.

edit: looks like the latest release of chrome has depricated some of the DB interfaces, so i'm wondering if the beta/developer streams of chrome may have changed even further.

I'll see what can be done.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Last edited by njs50 on Aug 1, 2012, 7:47:35 PM
ALL STUCK ON REFRESH, U NEED A NEW VERSION OF THE EXTENSION !
IF U CAN SELECT TEH CHARACTER, THAT MEANS U DON'T HAVE THE WORKING VERSION!
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info