Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

It mysteriously works perfectly now - Maybe it's because my account was new and it couldn't get information yet?
"
aw thanks for the visuals - :)
first time i looked there was no messages there - then i opened to see what version of chrome i was using (I am on win 7) it updated itself and this is the error message
"
Missing string for id: login_status_message chrome://newtab/:2170
Missing string for id: ntp4_intro_message chrome://newtab/:2170
Missing string for id: serverpromo

so... is it expecting me to log in to chrome first? Cause that aint happening :(

No, you don't need Chrome linked to your Google account.
All that is required is that you've logged in to the pathofexile.com website from within Chrome.

However I don't think the errors you are encountering are emanating from the PoE extension.

Does the original version by HouseAbsolute work? (It's linked to in the first post of this thread).

From a few Google searches of those errors, I suspect something is broken with your Chrome installation.

You could try completely uninstalling Chrome, and then reinstalling.
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
Ohh Yes the original one now works but yours still doesn't - don't tempt me to uninstall chrome heh I will not reinstall the derned thing. Thanks for trying to help anyways huh :) Appreciate it.

And to Houseabsolute: This was an awesome idea good job!!!
This app seems so good.
I'd just try installing it to my Chrome Dev version [20.0.1132.8 dev-m]. But no luck.

The crx installation seems not ok.
Try google it, but no good result.

I'd just wondering,
Is that only crx version for installation?
As I'm very interested in trying this app.

Thanks for any help.
"
hunterrx wrote:
This app seems so good.
I'd just try installing it to my Chrome Dev version [20.0.1132.8 dev-m]. But no luck.

The crx installation seems not ok.
Try google it, but no good result.

I'd just wondering,
Is that only crx version for installation?
As I'm very interested in trying this app.

Thanks for any help.

- right click the link to the crx & select 'Save link as...'.
- Save the crx somewhere (I suggest the desktop).

- Then drag&drop the crx file into Chrome. It should then install fine.

When I finish off the changes I'm currently making, I'll upload the next version to github rather than dropbox. This should resolve the incorrect mime type that is the cause of this problem.
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
Here's some quick suggestions, some may of been suggested already.

-Add a function where you can deselect items you'd like to use, the calculation will ignore these items

Players often keep backup gear, and other items they would like to re-use for other chars once they outgrow them. It would be nice to deselect these items, and recalculate the formula. The app should remember these deselected items.

-An option to List All.

It would be pretty useful to list all items in the stash and inventory, that way instead of manually looking for a item name, one could easily pull up the list. Its especially useful when you are trading with others and don't have to click through stash tabs and hover over a bunch of items to find the matching pair.

Great app man! Thanks!
The extension does not work for me anymore. Probably because the character and stash display on the forum is bugged currently. :(
Please, can we sticky this?

On a side note... is this safe? I mean, it accesses account info from the website to access character inventory....
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on May 24, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
This is great, will save a lot of headaches on comparing rare names...

Thanks a ton :)

Never argue with a zombie, he'll drag you down to his level and eat your brains.
"
bkboggy wrote:
Please, can we sticky this?

On a side note... is this safe? I mean, it accesses account info from the website to access character inventory....
it uses Chrome's cookies to access the character inventory. It never touches your username/password.
IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by Milhausen on May 24, 2012, 8:57:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info