Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

"

If you download the crx and save it locally, then drag&drop it into Chrome it'll install & work fine. (after you've clicked through the usual security dialogues)

For anyone interested I had to use firefox to download it because chrome sucks and wont let me heh, then I dragged and dropped and it did its thing - its opened and is still (after many a minute) 'refreshing' just going round and round and round and round ..... so - sighs - darnit - I cant seem to get it working. Cant copy to clipboard either as that option is greyed out....I have to admit to being "technologically challenged" I fear :(
"
Choirandvice wrote:
"
TJJ wrote:
"
Choirandvice wrote:
"Matched Missing". Is this an obvious error that's easy to resolve?

It might be worth starting a new thread.

Not sure what you're referring to?

If it's an error, can you post a screenshot.

I'll post a screenshot when I get to a comp I can upload from.

But the process I've used is:
1) Install app via the given file
2) Open new tab -> apps -> poe
3) Select character *application thinks*
4) The result displayed is:

<Character name> (Refresh)
Matched Missing
(Copy your rares to clipboard)(Compare your rares to Clipboard)
Your Rare Items

Please report defects and feature suggestions in this thread

Hmm, that's the output I'd expect if you had a completely naked hero - one with no items of interest at all.

When running correctly it should give output something like this:

What OS & version of Chrome are you using?

Could you follow the steps in the next post to see if there is an error reported to the developer console?
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
Last edited by TJJ on May 17, 2012, 5:58:44 AM
"
"

If you download the crx and save it locally, then drag&drop it into Chrome it'll install & work fine. (after you've clicked through the usual security dialogues)

For anyone interested I had to use firefox to download it because chrome sucks and wont let me heh, then I dragged and dropped and it did its thing - its opened and is still (after many a minute) 'refreshing' just going round and round and round and round ..... so - sighs - darnit - I cant seem to get it working. Cant copy to clipboard either as that option is greyed out....I have to admit to being "technologically challenged" I fear :(

That sounds like the script is crashing.

what OS & version of Chrome are you using?

It'd be really helpful if you could do the following:

- Right click in the extension's window to bring up the context sensitive menu, and select 'Inspect element'.

- This will bring up the Developer Tools window
- Click the 'Show console' button in the bottom left corner.

- This will bring up the console.

- Where you should see an error in red text.

Can you post the error text here.
Last edited by TJJ on May 17, 2012, 7:15:07 AM
"
nzrock wrote:
"
TJJ wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
The detection for what item give a full orb of augmentation is still bugged :/

Thanks for the info.

I'll fix the bugged recipes at the same time I implement the missing ones.

Good to know, for reference look at my post here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/29916/page/10#p448904

This is a really hard bug to fix, the reason being, some mods have two things they affect. Look at the "Adept's" prefix, that prefix adds 20-29% spell damage, just one mod. Remember we need 6 mods to get an orb of Augmentation. Now what if we also have the "Cobalt" prefix? That adds 20-24 mana, so 2 mods, right? Well, what if rather than those 2 mods, we only have the "Mage's" prefix? The weapon will show 25-29% spell damage and 20-22 Mana, which both fall into the previously mentioned mods' range.

TL;DR version:

A weapon with 26% spell damage and 21 Mana could be EITHER 1 mod with the Mage's prefix OR 2 mods with the Cobalt and Adept's prefixes.

Without knowing which actual mods they are, it's going to be impossibly to get it right 100% of the time. And the information this tool scrapes only gives values, not the mod prefixes/suffixes.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on May 17, 2012, 11:59:03 AM
Ah, yeah that is indeed a hard (impossible) problem to solve. (with the information available through the website)

Oh well, you can't win them all.

The Orb of Augmentation recipes should be interpreted as a suggestion rather than a fact. ;)
yeah, I kinda figured it out after I posted that...so meh...
Sweeping Maid
I am so happy to see you guys running with this. Just thought I'd pop in to say so. <3
I will have to try this one out, 18 pages and almost full so i need to do some vendoring, and putting it off cause it takes way too much time to match up item names etc.
aw thanks for the visuals - :)
first time i looked there was no messages there - then i opened to see what version of chrome i was using (I am on win 7) it updated itself and this is the error message
"
Missing string for id: login_status_message chrome://newtab/:2170
Missing string for id: ntp4_intro_message chrome://newtab/:2170
Missing string for id: serverpromo

so... is it expecting me to log in to chrome first? Cause that aint happening :(
oops double post - shows my eagerness I guess hehe :P

reducing the embarrassment - I could use it to tell u mah chrome version 19.0.1084.46 - says its up to date and has a lovely wee green tick . So pretty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info