3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Chris you have this BEHEMOTH of an arpg that Path of Exile is and you chose this utterly strange and borderline morbid excuse for a delay to cave in before some AAA title? Why?

You're basically telling your fans to go play another game while you sort things in your game up. I'm absolutely baffled by this post. It's such a huge underestimation and lack of faith in both your playerbase and your own amazing creation that POE is.

But another thing really worries me. I have a feeling that using another game for an excuse over delay is just a very little though of, disconnected and knee-jerk reaction to something bad that is happening behind the curtains at GGG. Hope I'm wrong though..
You don't want your players to choose?? Wow...the arrogance

A game with out of touch devs that is stuck in 20 year old D2 logic

vs.

One of the most highly anticipated games ever - from devs that know what players want

I am paralyzed with indecision.
What is "Cyberpunk 2077"???
Last edited by hagnusz on Oct 29, 2020, 4:45:59 PM
I absolutely don't get it.
I would never play cyberpunk, but I thought I could play new POE Season on lockdown christmas, but now very sad....
In January normaly much too work, so new big season is now in a bad time frame...but who know was corona will do in future.
Nice but what if CDP delays again?
Then we have to play some boring stuff for Christmas. ;P
Last edited by Chaoslord_AJ on Oct 29, 2020, 4:52:53 PM
Just extend Heist and problem solved. This is one of the best leagues so far so keep it going!
The Christmas break was going to be my only chance to play the new league, so looks like I won't be playing it at all.
Reading all these comments makes me realize how PoE has the largest [Removed by Support] community to ever exist. God damn.

Just because you've paid money for supporter packs doesn't mean that GGG owes you anything.

It's like going to the grocery store and buying groceries - now because you're buying groceries from them, they must do something for you in return. [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Natasha on Oct 29, 2020, 5:11:44 PM
Heist still randomly crashes for me, so I cant/wont play it.

This delay is a disappointment.
"
Jayblast wrote:
Reading all these comments makes me realize how PoE has the largest [Removed by Support] community to ever exist. God damn.

Just because you've paid money for supporter packs doesn't mean that GGG owes you anything.

It's like going to the grocery store and buying groceries - now because you're buying groceries from them, they must do something for you in return. [Removed by Support].

When you go to the grocerie store and buy something, you expect that thing to be properly stored and not expired. When you spend money on a game you expected that game run without crashes and bugs galore.

Their post shows what they think of themselves. They are the perfect unmistakable development team that can do no wrong. In reality ...... get a grip GGG. You made a great foundation of a game, but instead of improving it and fixing code, you would rather pump out bug riddle content and mtx as fast as possible to min max profit. Poe is a corporate game, Cyberpunk is a game developers game. You bet I won't play poe for a while when a high quality non corporate game is released.
Last edited by xDARKKNIGHTx09 on Oct 29, 2020, 5:26:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info