3.13 Launch Delayed until January

After sitting on this over a week now, the initial thoughts posted at the time still stand strong...bad move TGGG! Now, if the announcement was initially stated as a basic delay (omitting the cp word), this all would have been a thread of praise...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83d8HjS1prY
good news for POE it seams GGG is gonna be able to launch new league on dismember 11 bicoze Cyberpunk most likely is getting delayed again for the 4th time to next year (nothing new or surprising here)
When is the estimated end of Heist league? I would like to know approximately how long I have to finish all the challenges.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
when cyberpunk releases you have one month left
"
medis13 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83d8HjS1prY
good news for POE it seams GGG is gonna be able to launch new league on dismember 11 bicoze Cyberpunk most likely is getting delayed again for the 4th time to next year (nothing new or surprising here)

hahaha good one
TGGG will launch nothing on the 11th.
when they say multi week "event" are those event going to be injected into heist therefor extending heist? or is this going to be like mini league where everyone starts at zero?
will it extend the league?
I get it and whilst I would love 3.13 to hit sooner I still get it.

Cyberpunk has been hyped beyond the stars and 4-5 weeks is enough for your run of the mill game to run its course and most people who want to play it finish playing it.

Smart decision imho.

However,

you better make sure to iron out more bugs then for league start and have it go smoothly ;)

I would ok beta testing new league xD
Damn it, I don't even care about cyberpunk :D . Maybe the game will fail and then you would have made us waiting for nothing lol
Sorry to hear that. I had really been looking forward to getting back to a new league over the holidays. Guess i'll check out last epoch instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info