3.13 Launch Delayed until January

I don't care about Cyberpunk at all. It's another overhyped CDPR game that will probably have bought game "journalists" hyping it up just like Glitcher 3.

Also what if they delay again?

Also let's get real... you don't care so much about players having to choose between 2 games... You care more about another game potentially taking players away from the PoE launch which will make the launch look weaker.

Seems like a very dangerous decision, especially after a league that pretty much flopped...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Oct 29, 2020, 2:58:05 PM
First time of my life I will have time in december and there won't be a PoE-League because of a third parties game release. wow... I'm disapointed
No, No, What is even this.?.?.?

I would 100% be okay had you written a well thought out letter saying that the next league is on track but you would like some time off for family without worrying about hotfixes all holiday season and so to account for this you plan on running a flashback league.

Hell I dont care what you are planning I just dont know why you didnt have it planned before opening up. Why didnt you know exactly what you were going to do before telling us? It makes you look completely reactionary and fickle.

Also stating that it was because of Cyberpunk 2077 rubs me the wrong way. As a player of PoE you are letting me down for a game I dont care about and referencing it as the reason. I now have to worry about the game I do play/support being impacted by games I dont play and may never want to play.

GGG, our relationship is growing very strained and Im not sure how much more I can take before I take my time and money somewhere else.
Sounds like a good move. Just take time to finish the league, this league start was unfortunately bad and it just spoils the feel of whole league.
Does this mean league weill be extended aswell? As a latecomer to the league who loves the heists it would be awesome :D
Do you seriously think the player base of poe really cares about Cyberpunk 2077??

Just another wrong decision.
Trading still sucks
thing is the working people get time off on christmas... ggg needs time off too but when we al lstart working again... whell... we all start working again.
meh

cyberpunk isn't even going to have multiplayer so ill probably not bother getting it till it goes on sale cause f tht game lol
"
Flisker_2 wrote:
Sounds like a good move. Just take time to finish the league, this league start was unfortunately bad and it just spoils the feel of whole league.

That's the problem. They won't work on the coming league in this extra month,but on 3.14
They stated it.
If 3.13 comes bugged like the previous leagues it will be really really bad for GGG.
You don't want my money? I got your message loud and clear.
Had this been during harvest I would have been delighted. Now it will probably have the same effect as wargaming and their Puerto Rico disaster.
I spent lots of money on World of Warships but quit cold turkey during december, never regretted it and never looked back.
A divorce is painful but in the in the end it will be better for me.
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info