3.13 Launch Delayed until January

"
Eyesonme wrote:
So if CP2077 gets delayed again, you will delay 3.13 to Feb ?? Mar??

April, on march there is Cyber Knights: Flashpoint launch
Lol I find myself in a weird spot. Most of the time, I am the one complaining and throwing shit at the GGG white knights, but this time around I gotta be the one white knighting for them, I guess.

-People over here saying that CP is a children's game, they dont care about at it and so and so forth are just not mature enough to understand the term market analysis. It happened so that the segment of players that like ARPGs also like story-focused RPGs, it's a big fact. Given that CP2077 is the most awaited RPG since The Witcher 3, it is very LOGICAL to not try go head to head with it, because there is no way PoE, neither ANY other game in fact can win that confrontation. So, it is indeed a wise decision to back away and let CP2077 do its thing. And Chris said it many times that he will avoid competing with CP2077 at all costs, I don't know why are all of you so shocked at this decision.

-For the record, I love CDPR and I'll definetly play CP2077, however I might have done it later as to not skip the leagustart of 3.13. But either way, I am fine with GGG's decision and can fully see the point of delaying 3.13.
Last edited by Melkor25 on Oct 29, 2020, 1:09:20 PM
This is a good move GGG, Cyberpunk 2077 is the most anticipated title yet that was first announced way back in may 2012, releasing a new league the same time as a majorly anticipated AAA title release would be a very bad decision.

Pity CP 2077 was delayed but it was to give the CDPR's QA and support teams more time to finish the day 1 patch.

Cyberpunk has been delayed over and over. They lie about lying. Its a last gen game that will be releasing after next gen consoles.

I wouldnt put much stock in this game or worrying about it.

I love longer leagues. I play on console because PC community lasts 30 days and bots run the league. Just like Bots snatch all the Nvidia cards up.

I prefer my stuff in life not the evolve around bots.

whats a cyber punk?
"
IdleRace wrote:
I play on console because PC community lasts 30 days and bots run the league.

PoE is a single player game, why play on Normal? Play SSF.

"
IdleRace wrote:
I love longer leagues.

Me too.
Last edited by Beglets on Oct 29, 2020, 1:29:24 PM
cyberprank
I can get behind GGG on this, after the year the world has had, I think being able to kick back and enjoy a game that a vast number of gamers have been looking forward too inc. Chris Wilson is perfectly fine. If it means delaying the next league for 3 weeks so that his staff can also enjoy the holiday season. Then I am fine with that.

Either way Chris, Bex and the team deserve some time off to spend with family after this sh!t show that has been 2020.
this is ridiculous
so people who don't play cyber whatever need to wait a whole extra month
lets hope 3.13 actually works then huh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info