3.13 Launch Delayed until January

other companies im sure have delayed their game because of other launches, but AT LEAST THEY HAD THE DECENCY TO LIE ABOUT IT
"Our goal is that 3.13 takes 50% of the overall development hours of Heist (which means going from a situation with overtime to a situation with testing time), and yet feels like a large December expansion. If you're interested, it's an Atlas expansion (like War or Conquerors) with an in-area combat league and a few other bits and pieces. We'll also be announcing it in a slightly different way than we usually do. Stay tuned!"

Well you nailed that for sure!
I love that you did this, both for the development of PoE and the awesome dev team of CD Project Red.
Delay the most important release to January? You sure?

Usually I enjoy the December release the most out of the four yearly releases. Start of league early December, then fixes till Christmas and during the holidays it is enough spare time to enjoy the big new expansion.

With a release in January it's basically impossible to plan some days off from work again.

RIP...
AC: Valhalla didn't chicken out to release its game only a week earlier, but a game with a 3 month leagues are afraid of a single player game which people will finish in a week max.

Is it such a big difference for POE devs to get the max amount of players on the first few days and see the numbers plummet down afterwards than to get a bit weaker start, but to see the numbers go up after the first few weeks?
Last edited by M_atrix on Oct 29, 2020, 3:58:32 PM
I dont really understand, why they should wait until cyberpunk releases.

I havent even hear about this Syberpunk game since I read this.
Is there any link between players of poe and players o Cyberpunk...? Becouse I am not the on who will stop play POE becouse of some totaly different game is released...

Can anybody explain me what are links between those two games, and why should POE players switch the POE for Cyberpunk or whatever is the game called?

Dont really understand GGGs statement..
Last edited by Jachym99999 on Oct 29, 2020, 4:01:29 PM
uhh. Why not just tell the truth and admit you're going to be late. Just too much to handle because you hyped the league like a week ago?
cyberpunk is probably gonna be cool and all, but i think it's fair to say that it's over hyped. i know i'm not the only who doesn't plan on playing cyberpunk and would rather just play poe. in any case, if this delay means a more polished and relatively bug-free league, i'm all for it.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
So what about the people who don't care at all about cyberpunk? I didn't know that by playing POE i am automatically enrolled for cyberpunk. when do i get my cyberpunk key from GGG?

Guess i'll just find another game that isn't cyberpunk or POE to play? i don't know.

Seems like a pretty bad "reason" to delay the patch.

Edit: btw CP keeps pushing their release back over and over....why flinch over this one? You can bet money they aren't releasing when they said.
Last edited by chronic1337 on Oct 29, 2020, 4:24:19 PM
well, i wont be playing cyberpunk, but i will be playing shadowlands, so thanks for the heads up
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info