3.13 Launch Delayed until January

This delay is targeted at people like my brother.
He spent money on POE when he plays it the problem is ggg need to get him excited enough to play poe.

-his view on poe i play it when i dont have anything else I want to play.
-i play games that a bought 1st then i play FTP games.
-I doesn't matter if I skip a league or 2 since everything get's added to the core game so i didnt skip it.
-the last league that got him excited was blight because it was "O a tower defense sound exciting and different i havnt played one of those in years" And you know what he liked the league.
-His responds to heist was. that sound bad why would i play it ill just play Cyberpunk if i want to rob stuff or the assassins' creed game i still havnt completed maybe ill go buy one when it go's on a sale or maybe ill replay Dark Messiah i havnt played that in years. and its a ARPG how good can they even implement a heist game. And i dont want to lose my loot. In the end he bought and played Horizon zero dawn and played grim dawn.
He instantly linked cyberpunk to heist league and that cyberpunk will be better i have no idea what's the next league but if a casual link heist league and cyberpunk its a bad sign.

i even asked him if he would play POE if i bought him a 60$ supporter pack he said only for a day or 2 he want to play cuberpunk and if your really going to buy me something buy cyberpunk for me.
Last edited by b4timert on Oct 29, 2020, 6:03:54 PM
this has to be the most lamest reason for someone to delay their game i have ever heard
If you would have said the reason were corona virus people would rather believe that then you delaying this game because of another game releasing at the same time !!

Just say that you can't complete it in time rather then putting this lame excuse
does it have to be maps?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Wow that's so kind.

I hope you guys delay new expansions when Diablo IV and the new elder scrolls come out too. Cyberpank, I don't really care much. I'm already almost living in a steam punk dystopia.
famosa conversa pra boi dormir
"
Hynova wrote:
Do you seriously think the player base of poe really cares about Cyberpunk 2077??

Just another wrong decision.

According to reddit, yes. GGG appears to value redditors over their official forum community.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"We do not want to put our players in a position of having to choose between these two games"

You put this in a way that it's better for me, but it's a plain lie. I never even wanted to play CP2077 during my Christmas holidays, I wanted to play POE.

I just wanted to play Path of Exile... :(
How this going to work?
Heist end like schedule and we spent a month in Standard (maybe I will finally be able to do the Pale Court)?
Do we do a 1-month long Event?
Heist end got delayed?
Frankly, I don't care about the motivation, I am more concerned about Heist ending date right now, I've not got the cat yet.
A lot of content creators might want to review Cyberpunk 2077, not sure if that is the case but if so I could see the reason behind delaying it as not having content creators around during the launch of an expansion could be bad.

Aside from that though I see no reason behind this besides them just needing more time to polish 3.13 after the recent problems with the launch of Heist which was a turn off to me so I haven't returned to Heist even after the hotfixes and patches for it.
Last edited by firenovix on Oct 29, 2020, 7:24:01 PM
You guys need to chill the f out... like srsly... chill and play whatever u want, its not like POE servers are goin down cuz Cyber Punk is coming out...

Remember that POE is a free to play game... just because they spoil us with new league every 3 months does not mean that we are entitlet to that.
Last edited by Uzdro on Oct 29, 2020, 7:33:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info