3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Oh wow a flashback with heist... aka 0-100 in heists if we get beyond ... yaaaay.... so much fun......

who cares about cyberpunk it will be a trash game anyways
I see no problem about it tho. Most of the game developers decide to do that. And yes one can say "i dont care about Cyberpunk" but there are ppl who do care. And considering the great succes about Witcher 3, GGG is just honest with us - players, thats very kind that they treat us like that :D
death penalty still is bad in the game
make a manifesto about it like you did with trade ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
I'm actually thrilled with the delay. POE has so many bugs that you've been letting slide - I hope you can take the time to close some of them out. They've been adding up over the past few years and it's gotten rough, really really rough.

Honestly, I wish you'd just switch to 4 month schedule, ie. 3 releases a year - and you can do a better job of testing and bug fixing.
Awesome black-belt-5th-dan levels of diversion and deflection.

I can just see it now ...

"

(polite audience applause dies down)

This year at the BAFTAs we are proud to introduce a new award to recognise truly incredible acts of outstanding generosity in the video game industry!

In Oct-2020, GGG announced their decision to delay PoE's expansion release until Jan-2021, in order to "step out of the way" of CD Projekt Red's release of Cyberpunk 2077!

GGG made this decision despite the PoE expansion being ready - with unprecedented levels of quality and polish thanks to a new development methodology - a whole month earlier!

(waits a full minute for standing ovation to finish)

This award appropriately recognises GGG for this immensely kind act of sacrifice, selflessness and absolutely zero self-interest. And to cement their status as inaugural winners, this perpetual award will be named in honour of GGG!

Here to present the “Behold the Magnificence of our Magnanimous Fishing Rod” Award to GGG, please welcome on stage …

(Chris wakes up)

3.13 and 3.14 better be good. Really, really good ...
:)
Delay for quality improvements or better/more content are more than welcome!

Delay because there's some other Title coming out? BIG BUMMER!

I'm not gonna play Cyberpunk on release..and it seems like I wont be playing PoE either.

GGG show repeatedly now that they are going out of their way (good quality and close community interaction) for money! first dishing out unfinished content and now delaying the finshed content into a more profitable span of time when there's less competition for them.

really pathetic!
Last edited by toonworld25 on Oct 29, 2020, 11:52:28 PM
wow who posted this yesterday?

doesnt seem like the same person.

also, curious the same names that posted here suddenly changed their minds in less than 24 hours.

curious how the wording can change the view of the "great minds"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
What happened to tab affinites anyway?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info