New Hideouts and Super Stash Sale

Change one texture, sell it €€€, repeat.
Taking a look again ... the Wasteland is a joke, isn´t it?

If you´d called it "Chess board hideout", this would fit.

Lmao wasteland with such a regular structure, this is bad, poor, minimal effort by repeating few textures over and over to maximize output?

Ouch ...

// Btw : Fix the stupid Tullina for **** sake
Pls fix your CORE mechanic in this heist league instead of spamming mtx every day. thank you sirs
So all of the hideouts are celestial nebula with some low effort textures,and the celestial nebula hideout is already a low effort hideout.

Well, want to bet that the whales will buy them all?
Last edited by Nosferat on Oct 16, 2020, 6:34:00 AM
The WORST part about it, is - you LITERALLY took the Celestial Nebula and put EXISTING FLOOR DECORATIONS ON IT!!! 15$ please! ARE YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND, GGG!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK????
YOU'RE HURTING YOUR SALES IN A LONG TERM WITH STUFF LIKE THIS!!!
Last edited by Acemont on Oct 16, 2020, 6:34:02 AM
Thats some really low effort Hideouts for that money. I understand the sandbox expect of it but 145 Points? I dont know Glacial Texture looks terrible.
someone was busy there.
[Blessed by Support]
I like the idea of sandbox hideout but why not sell just one instead of selling tiles for money? There are already enough free tiles in the game.
These hideouts are pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourselves for releasing them. What the hell happened to GGG?
"
unkelrara wrote:
These hideouts are pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourselves for releasing them. What the hell happened to GGG?

THIS!
What troubles you bring now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info