[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

On your cold "mirror tier" PoB you have watchereye with adds flat cold damage while hatred is on, but adds only works on skills & attacks while GC is a spell
Last edited by AuraBott on Nov 6, 2020, 3:44:55 AM
"
AuraBott wrote:
On your cold "mirror tier" PoB you have watchereye with adds flat cold damage while hatred is on, but adds only works on skills & attacks while GC is a spell

thanks for the suggestion, indeed you are right. I updated the relevant PoBs.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi there, I'm running a similar GC build, honestly I'm quite happy with it.
Pretty tanky, great dmg and all. I was just wondering if you have any suggestions what to upgrade, I'd like even more dmg and would prefer not to fall bellow 7k ES. also I'm using skitterbots linked with bonechill, that should make them apply the debuff right?

I'm open for aura suggestions , maybe some other setup would be better!

All in all this works like a charm.

Last edited by dsimek11 on Nov 12, 2020, 8:21:22 AM
I think vessel of vinktar (either spells or pen) could be a cheap useful flask since we are immune to shock from Pyromaniac ascendancy. Thoughts?

Last edited by Precordial on Nov 26, 2020, 10:53:33 AM
Any thoughts on how well this build will work in endless delve? I've been seeing icicle mines suggested elsewhere; but going low life probably won't be possible because there's no way to get a shavs/etc without trade.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Nov 29, 2020, 8:32:53 PM
"
Summoner wrote:
Any thoughts on how well this build will work in endless delve? I've been seeing icicle mines suggested elsewhere; but going low life probably won't be possible because there's no way to get a shavs/etc without trade.

I think life version can go some depth like 200+ quite well (icicle mines, or glacial cascade). I dont recommend Ball Lightning.

Then depending on the items you find, go with CI ZHP route like many others do. Damage scaling will be all about items you find.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hello, please tell me what I did wrong in the build, I have very little damage
https://pastebin.com/wbqj8B2j
"
dok2019 wrote:
Hello, please tell me what I did wrong in the build, I have very little damage
https://pastebin.com/wbqj8B2j

hi Dok, i've just checked your build. Couple of suggestions.

I would use Herald of Purity instead of Ash at the moment if i were you. That gives more damage, ideally you combine them later on.

Your passive tree is good. You've spent two passives on +30 Str & Dex, ideally you can replace Dash with Flame Dash to eliminate the need for high dexterity. Str you can have it on your belt, which will also help to get 2 extra passives on top. Next target should be Arcane Potency cluster which will up your damage. On top, Silver flask does not add much to our build. You can replace it with Diamond Flask and that alone will give you 20% extra damage for you.

Here is my take on it: https://pastebin.com/45bYL3wJ
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hi guys...i feel that explosions from chest doesn't work like other builds i have played.
even in 1 one pack some mobs stay alive and i have to move back.
should be like this?
also my profile is open any advice what to improve ?mostly in survilability,damage i feel its ok....
TY in advance!!!
i have issues with survilability also my es regen seems too low
my profile is open any advice what to improve ?mostly in survilability,damage i feel its ok....
TY in advance!!![/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info