[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

what about 3.17 with GC buff?
"
QRUQUS wrote:

i think it's a good contender for the league. I am going to update this and other guides when the PoB update is available.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
QRUQUS wrote:

i think it's a good contender for the league. I am going to update this and other guides when the PoB update is available.

Thanks man, waiting for the update!
Same here
"
milkdazombie wrote:
Same here

i know. I am so behind. I couldnt even play the game as much as i want. Next week i am on holidays, so all guides should be updated with some game play perspective as well.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
milkdazombie wrote:
Same here

i know. I am so behind. I couldnt even play the game as much as i want. Next week i am on holidays, so all guides should be updated with some game play perspective as well.

Take all the time you need. You have enough in here to get anyone through if they put in a little common sense.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!
why post a build if you cant update ?
"
campry wrote:
why post a build if you cant update ?

lol, ok sir. Sorry to upset you.

and just see the tag for which league was updated.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
This guide is based on 3.14 Ultimatum League. This section will be updated with patch notes for following leagues.

[3.14] 24.May.21: Updated guide and PoB links for Glacial Cascade Miner. Removed Lightning and Fire Spell versions.

[3.14] 12.May.21: Updated PoB and guide. Chainbreaker is practically dead for the build

[3.14] 12.May.21: Update guide and PoB links. Chainbreaker is practically dead for the build

[3.13] 12.Mar.21: Update guide and PoB links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info