[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Argindor wrote:
Hi! What do you think about using Machina Mitts Murder Mitts in combination with Ghost reaver for permanent ES leech with mines?

hi, Machina Mitts are really good defensively. However, we already have many uniques in our build. Using another one will make resistances & attributes difficult to manage. If you want to push 100, it might work it. It's not my preffered way. I like more damage and as high as possible with ES. Cinderswallow flask already give really good ES recovery.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
f3lcrow wrote:
Solid build guide and will save the PoBs as a template for my LL miner this league.

Been leveling with GC mines and tbh, it plays weird to me. I've don mines with Icicle, Arc, and PF. GC's aoe and targeting just seem like a downgrade to those in terms of clear speed. It's probably a good single target mine to use but damn I hate the mines preferring some lone mob over a group within firing range.

To anyone using GC at yellow+ maps, does it get better?

No, honestly it does not get better. For clear, it's ok and it's fun. However when it comes to boss damage, it's really weird. I found a way to make it slightly work better. If you spread your mines around the boss vs. placing them right on top of each other, it works better. Also, make them not under the boss, but with certain distance. That way, i found them they target the boss well and make good damage.

However, it was so annoying at times that i switched to my belowed BL. You can check my character, almost fully optimized now.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
f3lcrow wrote:
Solid build guide and will save the PoBs as a template for my LL miner this league.

Been leveling with GC mines and tbh, it plays weird to me. I've don mines with Icicle, Arc, and PF. GC's aoe and targeting just seem like a downgrade to those in terms of clear speed. It's probably a good single target mine to use but damn I hate the mines preferring some lone mob over a group within firing range.

No, honestly it does not get better. For clear, it's ok and it's fun. However when it comes to boss damage, it's really weird. I found a way to make it slightly work better. If you spread your mines around the boss vs. placing them right on top of each other, it works better. Also, make them not under the boss, but with certain distance. That way, i found them they target the boss well and make good damage.

However, it was so annoying at times that i switched to my belowed BL. You can check my character, almost fully optimized now.

I'am no expert, but just from what i have read on other LL miner build threads, GC AI is bugged, that's why you guys see that weird targeting behavior and low dmg.

It seems like it could be related to general state of AI in this patch in, because there seems to be huge problems with skitterbot ai also (most of the time they dont do anything and not run to enemy if you are on the move). Some LL miners are debating if it is even worth using skitterbots in its current state.
"
AshenLuck wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
f3lcrow wrote:

I'am no expert, but just from what i have read on other LL miner build threads, GC AI is bugged, that's why you guys see that weird targeting behavior and low dmg.

It seems like it could be related to general state of AI in this patch in, because there seems to be huge problems with skitterbot ai also (most of the time they dont do anything and not run to enemy if you are on the move). Some LL miners are debating if it is even worth using skitterbots in its current state.

yes, i saw the discussions also. I am not so sure about the skitterbots tough, because i see them shocking enemies. It's especially visible in darker maps or delving because of the shock effect on the enemies.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

yes, i saw the discussions also. I am not so sure about the skitterbots tough, because i see them shocking enemies. It's especially visible in darker maps or delving because of the shock effect on the enemies.

Yeah i personally agree about skitters, with very little testting i did, it seems to work so i dont know.

BTW side note - you have like one of the best guide writes ups with very nice formatting for this build. Such ease to read and look at. Structured, informative and overall good write up. Respect!
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
f3lcrow wrote:

I agree GC is a bit weird, but with some mechanics learning is strong, look this guy here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiebUhr7hgo&t=818s&ab_channel=SpeedozGaming

It`s a video that he is killing bosses, sirius T8, etc, with 25k tooltip GC, in seconds.
I know it is probably hard to measure damage increase (is it?) from Swift Assembly Support, but what you think about using it? Is it below all of those options mentioned in guide?
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
f3lcrow wrote:

I agree GC is a bit weird, but with some mechanics learning is strong, look this guy here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiebUhr7hgo&t=818s&ab_channel=SpeedozGaming

It`s a video that he is killing bosses, sirius T8, etc, with 25k tooltip GC, in seconds.

just saw the video. Honestly, my opinion is still not changed. For clearing the maps, it's really good and fun. Killing bosses, you can for sure do it with GC, but BL is much smoother in my opinion. Check my new video killing AL8 Sirus with BL. Just uploaded now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjtDL5p-DoQ&t=18s
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
AshenLuck wrote:
I know it is probably hard to measure damage increase (is it?) from Swift Assembly Support, but what you think about using it? Is it below all of those options mentioned in guide?

both Swift Assembly and Minefield are good swaps occasionally. I like Minefield, but it's a personal preference. If you move a lot, minefield does good job.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Cinderswallow flask already give really good ES recovery.

The Cinderswallow recovery doesn't work with mines, I just tested it. But maybe I'm just missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info