[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

Hi! Im kinda new in the Mines thing, only done one mines build, worked well but I dont even remenber how I got it lvled, Any Idea how to do it? You dont have it there yet, I guess Im not the only one Waiting. ^^

Thanks for the reply, or if u could pass me somewhere to do it correctly.
"
D3m0n_69 wrote:
Hi! Im kinda new in the Mines thing, only done one mines build, worked well but I dont even remenber how I got it lvled, Any Idea how to do it? You dont have it there yet, I guess Im not the only one Waiting. ^^

I am going to update the guide tomorrow. I am currently playing Blazing Salvo, I am going to add Fire Damage variant together with the build updates.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
D3m0n_69 wrote:

I am going to update the guide tomorrow. I am currently playing Blazing Salvo, I am going to add Fire Damage variant together with the build updates.

Cool
Hello QosmozGaming, just want to say thank you for the great guides! Im currently playing your COC build but like the looks of this miner build. Im switching to the Blazing Salvo build you are currently running since I got a +1 fire spell/+1 all spell weapon and am curious how you are liking it? Does it perform well in delve and heists?
Converted the guide to Glacial Cascade only. I am going to publish my Blazing Salvo and Ball Lightning versions on different forum posts.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hello, just found your guide. It looks fun. I think I'm missing something though. When you say follow the life version, what do you mean? just don't use blood magic or is it something else?

Thanks for the help!
Hey man! Really excited to try this build as I'm looking for a strong freeze build. Any ETA on the update to the leveling guide and Life to LL conversion guide? Also, any chance we can get a POB, preferably with leveling trees, for the Life version as well? Cheers!
Last edited by Gumgajua on Jul 4, 2021, 3:20:40 AM
Hey,

Currently tring this out.
But my damage is really low, what can i improve?
Mines are still good. GC should be fine but obviously we need to see the official patch notes. I am going to add Eye of Winter build to this guide. It looks the most interesting to me out of new spell gems.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi loved the build in the other patchs, will you update for 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info