[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys...i feel that explosions from chest doesn't work like other builds i have played.
even in 1 one pack some mobs stay alive and i have to move back.
should be like this?
also my profile is open any advice what to improve ?mostly in survilability,damage i feel its ok....
TY in advance!!!

IGNORE THAT:)
Hello!

I play a miner build on ssfHC and I make some test for leveling, as none your build or Beerleague's have a leveling help updated. Looks like most of the problems of this build is survivibility at some point, and very stuff dependent, I guess I gonna have a hard time to go end game as LL, but would it be possible as a life build?
"
Syrniael wrote:
Hello!

I play a miner build on ssfHC and I make some test for leveling, as none your build or Beerleague's have a leveling help updated. Looks like most of the problems of this build is survivibility at some point, and very stuff dependent, I guess I gonna have a hard time to go end game as LL, but would it be possible as a life build?

Hi Syrniael, yes I wouldn’t really recommend this build for ssf leagues. It requires certain uniques to make it function well.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
so in the lightning version. why is the fire res so out of wack? its literally 19 and you mention nothing of this issue.
back to the game. I am reviewing all patch notes, and I will update the guides accordingly.

tell me if you like to see something different/new in the guide.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Man, really like your guides its all well written, and very honest about the builds. Played the LL Coc Ice nova last league and have so much fun farming simulacruns and tropical island splinters.
For this one Maybe Avatar of fire + Call of the brotherhood+ Pyre? Can get the burning bonus and the destroyed corps from pyre feels great.
I'm looking foward for the new version whatever it is.
Keep up the great work.
I know i need alot of leveling done on my gems and i im only level 81 at the moent but still i dont understand why the dps is so low in BOP.

could anyone take a look at what could be the issue ?

https://pastebin.com/9sEfRHaa
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
I know i need alot of leveling done on my gems and i im only level 81 at the moent but still i dont understand why the dps is so low in BOP.

hi BaGookTribe, i just checked your PoB. Indeed you are low level, many damage nodes to take still. Moreover, if you level your gems to Level 20 with your current gear, you do 50% more damage per mine already.

Secondly, you need to arrange your resistances that your lightning resistance is the highest to make good use of "The Wise Oak" flask. Right now your cold resistance is the highest, and you use Ball Lightning.

Let me know if you have more questions. Also streaming (playing Miner atm) tonight.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:

hi BaGookTribe, i just checked your PoB. Indeed you are low level, many damage nodes to take still. Moreover, if you level your gems to Level 20 with your current gear, you do 50% more damage per mine already.

Secondly, you need to arrange your resistances that your lightning resistance is the highest to make good use of "The Wise Oak" flask. Right now your cold resistance is the highest, and you use Ball Lightning.

Let me know if you have more questions. Also streaming (playing Miner atm) tonight.

Hey Qosmozgaming

Thanks for the reply :)... did some aranging of items today so lightning and cold is 87 and fire is 86. also did some leveling that made me able to put points into mana reserve points so i could substain level 15 clarity with a blood gem and then take flesh and stone aura so i could take demolition expert in the ascendancy and that was a huge boost in dps
I've updated my Low Life Sabo Miner guide with Chainbreaker setup. I hope you enjoy this build as much as I enjoyed melting Maven, Sirus and Invitations. Let me know if you have any questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info