[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Noobicious wrote:
First of all, thank you for this very neat guide!

I played LL BL Miner in Harvest and it was absurdly OP and fun for pretty much everything. I'm thinking about a BL or GC Miner as my second char this league, since it seems to be very viable despite the nerfs.

1. I was going to start this League with a GC Miner, but I had concerns about the reduced base damage and the last cascade-spike dealing 200% more damage. My worry was that I would have to micro-manage my positioning for optimal damage and not being able to move freely enough. Is this whole thing an issue from you experience(s)?

Is it easy/inexpensive to switch between GC and BL Miner in case I wanna try both?

3. How much do I have to spend at least for a solid LL Miner right now (Juiced T16 + Sirus A8)?

I'm leaning slightly towards BL. From your Sirus A8 Video it seems that BL is still pretty crazy. But I'm open to be convinced of GC if it is somehow better.

Thanks in advance :)

GC mines are great. You should not worry at all, I think it's quite good and a lot of fun to play.

I constantly change between GC and BL, my main setup (enchant etc.) are for BL mines. However, I swap to my other Prism Guardian with G-B-B sockets and replace Wrath with Hatred. Replace main skills in the Shavronne, replace Sigil of Power with Frost Shield, and it's good to go. Total time it takes is couple of minutes. If you want to go full, you can respec 2 passive points to replace Heart of Thunder with Heart of Ice and Lightning Walker with Snowforge to maximize your damage. So in a nutshell, it's not expensive, and that's why i love about this build, you can easily switch in between different skills.

Current prices are still high for Shavronne etc. About 20ex should get you going easily.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey Qosmoz,

In the forum u state we should help Alira,

In PoB 2 passive points are selected.

Which do we go with?
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

In the forum u state we should help Alira,

In PoB 2 passive points are selected.

Which do we go with?

hey, for GC only, and for Level 100 I would switch later on to 2 Passive Points. Until Level 95-96 I would keep it Alira. Resistances can be pain to balance around without Alira. At high levels for GC 2 extra points allow you take additional notable passives.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
just hit Level 100 with this bad boy, I am going to add my current build with PoB and Gear section.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey Qosmoz,

I wanna run Charged Mines in my GC Setup.

I already swapped conc effect with Minefield, what should I swap with Charged mines?
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

I wanna run Charged Mines in my GC Setup.

I already swapped conc effect with Minefield, what should I swap with Charged mines?

I wouldn't use both Charged Mines and Minefield. You'll lack a lot of damage, since rest of the supports provides a lot of damage.

I suggest try both Minefield first, and then Charged Mines to see what gives you the fastest clear. Both supports provides good mapping but it's more of playstyle things. See what you like and go with it.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've updated the guide with my current Heist gear and also attached the PoB. I am quite satisfied with the damage and overall investment went into building this beast. Let me know if you have any questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Any thoughts on divergent ball lightning?

Also do you feel like GC is better than BL atm?

Also, you seem to regenerate ES much faster than I do but I can't seem to understand why
Last edited by Hydraty on Oct 21, 2020, 2:58:58 PM
"
Hydraty wrote:
Any thoughts on divergent ball lightning?

Also do you feel like GC is better than BL atm?

Also, you seem to regenerate ES much faster than I do but I can't seem to understand why

hi Hydraty, I still find BL as my main, but GC is hell out of fun to play. Both are very viable for anything in game, just comes to preference. At the moment, I like the reliable damage output of BL a bit more than GC. I still need to try the Divergent one, but it looks fun with mega balls.

I have nothing special on my gear to make ES regen faster. I put my current PoB in the guide, you can also check and compare if you like.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 22, 2020, 4:16:36 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Hydraty wrote:

I have nothing special on my gear to make ES regen faster. I put my current PoB in the guide, you can also check and compare if you like.

This is it, I checked and I can't seem to understand it.
But I'm getting used to the gameplay and it's getting better. I'm just wondering as it is my first ES build how does leech work, does it work when ES starts recharging? Is it then worth it to take the nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info