[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Hydroatom wrote:
What is better helm enchant ? can't really decide what to pick

hi, what skill do you use, BL or GC? Actually recommendation is in the guide under Gear > Helmet section which has the enchant info. I copied that part here in any case:

"
Ball Lightning: 40% increased Ball Lightning Damage is the best DPS option per ball. However, Ball Lightning fires an additional Projectile is very good as it does make clearing the map content much better with all the balls firing in all directions.

Glacial Cascade: Glacial Cascade gains 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage is the best option.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hello ive just rerolled to this build and i feel like im a glass cannon? are we naturally just squishy or did i build mine wrong?

"
coady24 wrote:
hello ive just rerolled to this build and i feel like im a glass cannon? are we naturally just squishy or did i build mine wrong?

What do you mean squishy? How you played ES based build before, it's a different playstyle vs. Dodge/Evade based characters.

I've checked your items, almost identical to mine. Also your passive tree looks good. All should in order. However, I would recommend to go for GC with that Watcher's Eye :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Some new videos:

Gem Setup -> Glacial Cascade (Divergent) , Trap and Mine Damage Support, Hypothermia Support, High-Impact Mine Support, Swift Assembly Support and Controled Destruction.

Simulacrum (Short video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-2am1nNbmQ&ab_channel=SkInS

Veritania -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g48I707orIg&ab_channel=SkInS

Hunter -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJ5DvqqAB0&ab_channel=SkInS

Phoenix -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INgEP-vixM&ab_channel=SkInS

Baran -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTmi_MAC4Q&ab_channel=SkInS

Last edited by afonsosp on Oct 11, 2020, 8:33:18 PM
TNX FOR SHARING! It's nice to look at the guide, everything is beautifully designed, simple and understandable even for a person who has never played a miner)

Just started with this setup yesterday and can say it's great for all around! Atm set target to perfect it, but with currently just level 92 and gear for like 25-30ex i done Sirus A7, Chayula's Domain, Mastermind lvl83, many guards of Shaper and Elder, Elder himself, HoGM (first in my life!), every map bosses pretty easy (clear speed is so good with SmokeMine and detonate on LKM) and i don't know how, but its really not bad at survivability (i died sometimes in crazy map mods, but doesn't so painfull like in others build which i tested before) and ofcourse it can get much more powerfull if upgrade gems, get good watchereye, wand and grab some levels of my character!

For someone who never try it before - JUST DO IT! :)

Upd: Sirus A8 done, not deathless, but same as HoGM, its first in my life)

Spoiler

Last edited by gerys666 on Oct 12, 2020, 6:40:51 PM
"
gerys666 wrote:
TNX FOR SHARING! It's nice to look at the guide, everything is beautifully designed, simple and understandable even for a person who has never played a miner)

Just started with this setup yesterday and can say it's great for all around! Atm set target to perfect it, but with currently just level 92 and gear for like 25-30ex i done Sirus A7, Chayula's Domain, Mastermind lvl83, many guards of Shaper and Elder, Elder himself, HoGM (first in my life!), every map bosses pretty easy (clear speed is so good with SmokeMine and detonate on LKM) and i don't know how, but its really not bad at survivability (i died sometimes in crazy map mods, but doesn't so painfull like in others build which i tested before) and ofcourse it can get much more powerfull if upgrade gems, get good watchereye, wand and grab some levels of my character!

For someone who never try it before - JUST DO IT! :)

Upd: Sirus A8 done, not deathless, but same as HoGM, its first in my life)

Spoiler

Really nice to hear that from you. Really happy that this build worked for you, and congrats on AL8 Sirus kill. Let me know if you have any questions. I've checked your items, overall pretty good already. A few upgrades here and there, but nothing too drastically needed.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
because taked down all the content fast and easy with a bit of lucky - i got some good upgrades today, get some additional damage and reach 7.3k ES (i think it can be up close to 8k easy, which is good enough). Last pieces to finish build is helm ench, awakened controlled destruction gem and watchereye - that is relatively easy milestones and need just a time to complete. But still don't know how to get +2lvl wand with some decent spell damage. Does anyone know best way to craft it? Or better to collect some currency to buy complete one?

Spoiler
Great guide! My first attempt with both mines and LL so its been a learning curve. I have had to adjust my playstyle from my zoomer TR ranger but its a nice change!

I am still working on upgrading some gear and things but I am definitely not deleting bosses like some of the videos here. My POB damage is down at about 75k (compared to the guides 600k) and I just don't know where I can ramp up my damage..

Can anyone have a look and give me some tips for next upgrades.

Thanks!

Spoiler
"
bingobangostu wrote:
Great guide! My first attempt with both mines and LL so its been a learning curve. I have had to adjust my playstyle from my zoomer TR ranger but its a nice change!

I am still working on upgrading some gear and things but I am definitely not deleting bosses like some of the videos here. My POB damage is down at about 75k (compared to the guides 600k) and I just don't know where I can ramp up my damage..

Can anyone have a look and give me some tips for next upgrades.

Thanks!

Spoiler

hey happy to hear that you are giving a try to the mines. I personally realy enkoy it. Quickly checked your gear and gems setup. There is nothing fundamentally missing, you just need a 6 link Shavronne as the next upgrade. While you are getting it, you level your gems and your damage output will skyrocket. Work on the enchanted helmet as the next big thing afterwards.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
First of all, thank you for this very neat guide!

I played LL BL Miner in Harvest and it was absurdly OP and fun for pretty much everything. I'm thinking about a BL or GC Miner as my second char this league, since it seems to be very viable despite the nerfs.

1. I was going to start this League with a GC Miner, but I had concerns about the reduced base damage and the last cascade-spike dealing 200% more damage. My worry was that I would have to micro-manage my positioning for optimal damage and not being able to move freely enough. Is this whole thing an issue from you experience(s)?

Is it easy/inexpensive to switch between GC and BL Miner in case I wanna try both?

3. How much do I have to spend at least for a solid LL Miner right now (Juiced T16 + Sirus A8)?

I'm leaning slightly towards BL. From your Sirus A8 Video it seems that BL is still pretty crazy. But I'm open to be convinced of GC if it is somehow better.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Noobicious on Oct 14, 2020, 8:00:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info