FPS drops

Not sure if it will help everyone else, but in my case the issue turned out to be AVG having a memory leak. I basically went through startup apps one by one until I identified where it was happening.
Getting rid of AVG not only fixed the POE performance issues completely but also made my PC run like a brand new build.

If you're having these issues and you have AVG you might want to check it out.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Thank you for the reports, we're aware of the problem.

I like how this is the only post. "Yeah, we know, lol"

Same shit every league. Worse performance, "lol, we know" and nothing afterwards
Yeah guess im done with this league. Going from 100fps to 0fps spikes. All other games run just fine.
being near to 0 mana causes spikes for me , and some of my friends. when i remove all mana reservation et play with full mana, it becomes playable again. Kinda weird
"
Not sure if it will help everyone else, but in my case the issue turned out to be AVG having a memory leak. I basically went through startup apps one by one until I identified where it was happening.
Getting rid of AVG not only fixed the POE performance issues completely but also made my PC run like a brand new build.

If you're having these issues and you have AVG you might want to check it out.

what is AVG?

It's a antivirus programm i guess. I allready tried this days ago with Bitdefender. The frame drops didn't go away.
since i changed to vulkan render poe was pretty fine for me, last league i played a lot in harvest but since heist i have very weird fps drops, real freezes for several seconds

it "feels" very weird because many many texture / enemies / attacks and so on seem not to be displayed at first. i go in a map and i do enduring cry but first time there is no enduring cry. invisible enemies come into screen and just appear after some time

its really unplayable for me since i play hc only.. please help :>

GPU
Radeon RX 580 Series

CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU

RAM
16 GB
"
zat0m wrote:
many texture / enemies / attacks and so on seem not to be displayed at first.

Same for me, textures/effect wont load at first + massive fps drops when mapping, even with full mana.

"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

I like how this is the only post. "Yeah, we know, lol"

Same shit every league. Worse performance, "lol, we know" and nothing afterwards

Another 2 month league, 1st month is for fixing, every league should have "Beta" in their title.

The FPS issues not even on their "Known Issues" list.
It should be '1 priority to fix imo cuz u just cant play with 10fps.
Paying for unplayable game feels so good!
Last edited by kowal86 on Sep 28, 2020, 4:03:25 PM
It would be lovely if I could play this game at above 2 FPS...

for f***'s sake...
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Have you guys taken the steps you feel are necessary to fix? I.e. should I expect that the state of the game for me now is as you expect it should be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info