FPS drops

Same with me, it was fine pre-alert patch. Game and windows installed in SSD m.2

It was:

- Almost instant login load screen
- No stutter when dashing
- Small stutter during opening breach, strongboxes, legion, and essence like encounter
- No freeze touching delirium mirror

Now:

- Load times still fast, but longer than it was
- Stutter every first time using each skill
- Freezes during all kind of encounter. Worst offender is legion during delirium on influenced map

Please take a look on this.
I didn't do anything hardware/software update or tweaks, so I don't think it's on my side. If there's anything I can try, please let me know anyone! Thanks
"
StereoxAS wrote:
Same with me, it was fine pre-alert patch. Game and windows installed in SSD m.2

It was:

- Almost instant login load screen
- No stutter when dashing
- Small stutter during opening breach, strongboxes, legion, and essence like encounter
- No freeze touching delirium mirror

Now:

- Load times still fast, but longer than it was
- Stutter every first time using each skill
- Freezes during all kind of encounter. Worst offender is legion during delirium on influenced map

Please take a look on this.
I didn't do anything hardware/software update or tweaks, so I don't think it's on my side. If there's anything I can try, please let me know anyone! Thanks

Loading times are like the least of the issues, but yeah, they are basically at HDD levels despite the game being on an SSD. Devs just don't care about optimizing anymore, because they want the players' hardware to out-power the crappy optimization
No words on the low performance FPS issues in the recent What We're Working On? Does that mean we should give up hope of actually enjoying this league with more than 20fps?
Last edited by asoiarf on Sep 29, 2020, 4:29:32 AM
I play glacial cascade build.
in every fight my fps dropped from 300 to 20-30

System: Ryzen 7 3700x
Geforce 1070gtx 8GB Version
Windows 10 64B
Tridentz G.Skill 16GB Ram CL 18
Installed: Poe on internal SSD

Last edited by akaelbenpfeil on Sep 29, 2020, 5:55:49 AM
Instead of fixing important problems they're adding more MTX effect cuz this is important to them - $$$

ok i have a solution for me

i change nvidia settings for the client x64 ( not launcher) to "high performance " and disabled everything.

ingame set Vsynch enable and set client priority to "high " in e task manager.

now i have a drop to 60 fps maximum.
"
Nikuksis wrote:
Sounds funny, but FPS drops on LOW MANA.
Here is my screenshots, as you can see, there is nothing else changed, no mobs or skills used, just full mana and zero mana:

100% TRUE - thank you for your observation.

I confirm that Low mana causes this fps drops!
========================

Please fix low mana problem.
Last edited by 4bsorbe on Sep 29, 2020, 8:06:22 AM
Same promblem with low mana fps drops... (with low pool to...)
idk how it work but hope GGG will fix it as soon as posible

my cnf.
i7 10750h
RTX 2060
16 gb RAM
Same thing happening to me, constant fps drops and double screen loading times :/
"
asoiarf wrote:
No words on the low performance FPS issues in the recent What We're Working On? Does that mean we should give up hope of actually enjoying this league with more than 20fps?

Yeah, that's pretty much proof that they won't do anything about the issue. Upgrade to 3090 or go play something else is the official GGG statement I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info