[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:

You need to use a diamond flask to make your crit chance lucky, then it becomes 75% or so.

After that, you need to get the chest armour that has base crit chance, this will allow you to scale your crit chance even higher.

will it be a good idea to shift to a crit build without the armor(with just diamond flask and the staff that i have?)

Last edited by Sinz0000 on Jan 27, 2021, 7:59:02 AM
"
Dolmur wrote:

You don't actually need it. With some changes to passives and 2-3 good accuracy rolls on gear, you can get to ~100% hit chance and save a shitload of money. Check my gear/tree that's what I'm doing (DolmurCracksOut). For high budget you'll eventually want to switch to Hits Can't Be Evaded, but it's not particularly cost-efficient before then.

Hey mind sharing your POB?

I think this will be helpful to other players too
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Sinz0000 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

You need to use a diamond flask to make your crit chance lucky, then it becomes 75% or so.

After that, you need to get the chest armour that has base crit chance, this will allow you to scale your crit chance even higher.

will it be a good idea to shift to a crit build without the armor(with just diamond flask and the staff that i have?)

The armour mod matters a lot actually. The 1.5% crit chance is base crit chance, which means it will be multiplied by all increases in the tree.

Think about this: the base crit chance of my weapon is only 6.8%, and this armour gives another 1.5% base crit chance.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hello is this weapon good for mid-range Build ?

what mod you using or how do you see this prefix sufflix and what you can craft ?
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
DannyV14 wrote:
can the large clster jewel have more than 8 passives?

If it does it requires more skill points to get the tree finished.

Well that simply not true since there no difference between 8 or 9 passives (just don't allocate last point)

So I've got this staff and here's my current plan for crafting it.

1.Chaos spam for t1 added phys

2. Hope for empty 3rd prefix or try to targeted harvest remove. If not, random annul and back to step 1 if that fails.

3. Same for suffix, hope for 1 empty so I can craft, "Prefixes cannot be changed" and then scour. If none empty, targeted harvest remove or random annul.

4. Now that I have 1 empty prefix and all empty suffixes I craft "Can Have 3 crafted modifiers"

5. Craft Hits Cannot be evaded and +Crit chance/quality

6. Harvest craft "remove non-attack add attack" to guarantee removing the
"Can Have 3 crafted modifiers" since it's the only non attack mod. This gives me a 43% chance of getting attack speed, 21% chance of getting life on hit which can be target removed with harvest. Then I would aug speed for guaranteed attack speed. Otherwise I'm stuck with accuracy/light radius and have to either live with it or gamble annul/back to step 1.

7. Finally Aug crit for guaranteed crit multi since crit chance craft is blocking crit chance.

Then I'll hopefully have

Prefix

T1 Phys%
T1 Added phys
Hits cannot be evaded(Crafted)

Suffix
Attack Speed
Crit Multi
Crit Chance/Quality(Crafted)

If anyone sees anything wrong with my plan or has any better ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
Last edited by TheRevolution1 on Jan 27, 2021, 10:44:02 AM
"

6. Harvest craft "remove non-attack add attack" to guarantee removing the
"Can Have 3 crafted modifiers" since it's the only non attack mod. This gives me a 43% chance of getting attack speed, 21% chance of getting life on hit which can be target removed with harvest. Then I would aug speed for guaranteed attack speed. Otherwise I'm stuck with accuracy/light radius and have to either live with it or gamble annul/back to step 1.

7. Finally Aug crit for guaranteed crit multi since crit chance craft is blocking crit chance.

Then I'll hopefully have

Prefix

T1 Phys%
T1 Added phys
Hits cannot be evaded(Crafted)

Suffix
Attack Speed
Crit Multi
Crit Chance/Quality(Crafted)

If anyone sees anything wrong with my plan or has any better ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Well when harvest remove non attack add attack you also can get flat accuracy or inc accuracy as Suffix (gg good weapon then) also when aug crit you get crit multi but if you get bad roll there no way for you to reroll that guaranteed (50/50 chance with Crit Chance/Quality(Crafted). Other than that a solid plan with pretty good chance to get mirror tier weapon
Can somebody help me compare Path of buildings? I am new player and I do not understand, why my build is showing 6mil damage and the post owners is showing 33mil damage. I just recently upgraded my staff and in my opinion, the builds do not differ that much.
I think if I get accuracy or bad crit multi I will just live with it for now. I'm still on the budget no crit build but I've barely been playing it since I got sidetracked by crafting. I will probably just finish this weapon and enjoy playing the build for a while.
Hi
I've played this build for like 3 days
And it really went well
Now I am in the middle of switching to the noncrit budget version
When I was finding the good weapon that physical damage is around 700
I found out that Uul-Netol's Embrace's damage is higher than most of 2H weapon and it's freaking cheap comparing to those rare weapon.
The only flaw of it is its attack speed
However since we don't need attack speed at all so this flaw can be ignored

So I wonder if Uul-Netol's Embrace can be the prior weapon to use in noncrit budget version instead of expensive 2H rare weapon?

(In my area, Taiwan, the 700 damage 2H weapon costs like 2E, and Uul-Netol's Embrace only costs 40c)

Thanks a lots
Last edited by Laives on Jan 27, 2021, 8:24:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info