[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

As someone who really wants to get better at crafting items instead of just trading for them I really appreciate the help on how to do so. Great guide.
"
DrazzlerTV wrote:
I have crafted today armor for mid/end budged Body Armor, and i know theres no t1 attack crit chance, but mby i should keep it or sell and craft another one.? Thanks for help

Assuming, the ilvl is high enough to roll the crit mod, you can use a remove non-attack, add attack harvest craft to guarantee an attack crit roll, however it's 50% on which tier you get. You will lose one of your resists at random.
"
Can someone explain to me why im not even breaking 1 million dps? i went with the 15 ex tree because my dps was even lower with the 2ex tree

https://pastebin.com/Hxnjyps8

Theres the pastebin, any help is appreciated

You need to get rid of resolute technique and get 100% hit chance
"
Wedlor wrote:
Can someone recommend what to upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/gWj3brtq

I've been thinking on replacing Disintegrator, but mid-budget fossil crafting is pissing me off.

getting lion's roar and wise oak can increase your damage.

Also, do a 5L on weapon so you can run 4 auras.

You can first make sure your damage is at the 2ex budget level, then start transition to crit.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
DannyV14 wrote:
would anyone have the large cluster jewels i can buy. ive looked on poe.trade and the official site(not sure how to search for hits and ailments on the official site) and i cant find one. thanks

there's a link in that section, you can use that link to buy base.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Bialus wrote:
Why are we changing Diamond flask(your crit is lucky) for Bottled Faith
Sulphur Flask ? Pob show less dmg :(

It's more damage, because enemies on consecrated ground will take additional crit chance.

It is also a good defensive flask because it has good life regen too.

Given its price, I won't put it in mid-budget gear now.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 27, 2021, 8:02:02 PM
"
DrazzlerTV wrote:
I have crafted today armor for mid/end budged Body Armor, and i know theres no t1 attack crit chance, but mby i should keep it or sell and craft another one.? Thanks for help

If you use the fossil crafting I suggested, the additional curse is guaranteed. So keep rolling until you get t1 crit chance
"
HolyRamon wrote:
How can I get the "crit chance" craft on Sinderswallow?

It's not a craft, it's more of an unveil.
"
Scorpiaa wrote:
Hello,

I'm really excited to transition to crit build soon ^^

Just bought this staff for 5ex

It's not the recommanded base but max power+endurance chance seems nice.

I'm not expert in craft be i've been advided to remove life, craft hit can't be evaded and aug crit.
Is it the best way to get the best weapon possible? ;w

Thanks in advance,

Hi, you just need to remove life, then you will have one open prefix to craft the hits can't be evaded
"
Gibsonaan wrote:
Hi mate, firstly thank you for build. Yeah i have a problem and i'm here.

Everything is obvious. I dont have much currency. Im dying at the 20 delirious maps. What am i supposed to do ? What way should i go ?

seems like your gear is decent. You should be able to do t16 delirious mirror without any problem if you play it right.

By the way, make sure you use brine king as pantheon so you don't get stun locked.

Other than that, you can get the timeless jewel to increase your EHP, and read the Q&A about how to be tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info