[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
BreyaFisher wrote:
"Go to trade, filter warstaff in item type, in the mod, use weighted sum to search weapon that meets %phys + flat phys >= 180"

How exactly do you do this? The results I'm getting don't have either mod.

use this link
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/GKDP8VZcb
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
ThannTheOne wrote:
Hey Jenno, wanted to thank you for this guide. Haven't played an attack/melee build in a while and having a blast with this one.

Finally managed to craft a good staff last weekend and sitting now at ~50M max slam atm. But i really need to expermient with some more defensive options as i die quite often in T15+. Was testing Glancing Blows and the staff block nodes today with mixed results.

Besides more life, do you have any idea where to further improve our defense?

https://pastebin.com/TgcVdy01

Your gears looks pretty good!

you focus too much on damage, so the life pool is a bit low. I recommend getting 4 jewels with 5%+ life to improve your life pool to 5k+. Your energy shield will increase accordingly as well.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
KrakenAylmao wrote:
Just upgraded to crit build, probably going to change glove and weapon to add attack speed but overall the dmg is insane. Though even with mana regen rate on amulet I sometimes run out of mana and have to wait 1-2 seconds extra to cast the slam. Though I am missing 2 passive point to reach Tireless which should make it a bit better.

You can respec 2 other points and allocate tireless first. That will solve your mana problem as well as increase your HP
recently updated to crit, and it feels squashy, after disabling unwaring stance my attacks interrupting very often and then i just die((
sorry for bad eng
"
erigol07 wrote:
recently updated to crit, and it feels squashy, after disabling unwaring stance my attacks interrupting very often and then i just die((

Brine king as pantheon

Rumi as flask

also make sure you have 5k+ HP pool
what lvls should the gems CWDT linked with be?
"
princehasim wrote:
what lvls should the gems CWDT linked with be?

You can find that in the gear section and skill section. I remember the CWDT level is 12
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 27, 2021, 12:26:12 AM
i cant search for cluster implicits, any tip?
I must admit I gave up Tectonic Slam yesterday. It was impossible for me to continue in red tier maps because of constantly deaths, even though my stuff wasn't too bad, not top notch ofc, but decent. I respecced into Blade Blast / Bladestorm Chieftain as I didn't want to level another class. Even with shitty, not 100% appropriate gear this feels so much better for me.
But thanks fot bringing me at least to Lv 90 with this build and especially thank you for all your helpful answers in the thread. I appreciate your effort in answering every question a lot! :)
Very nice guide btw Jenno! im doing red maps with relative ease even with the non crit build ( im a noob btw, only 2e league)

just one tip, for the gears you might want to post some trade links which make it easyer for noobs links me, i have no idea how to use weighted sum)

and again thx for the awesome build and guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info