[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
For personal reasons I was out of POE for a year.

I still don't have much play time, but I'm back to enjoy the game :) hopefully I can bring back the build to the latest content.

Im crossing my fingers for a fun tectonic slam transfigured gem!
"
Thorbadus wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

I still don't have much play time, but I'm back to enjoy the game :) hopefully I can bring back the build to the latest content.

Im crossing my fingers for a fun tectonic slam transfigured gem!

Me too bro. But we don't have list of gems, wchich be transfigured
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

From what we've seen so far. You think the builds good for a revival? I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread over the next few days. As I really want to go back to slam builds, and this was the most fun I've had.
Well, the transfigured version removes all endurance charges on use but gives 20% more damage per charge removed

so

That basically just doubles the first-hit damage potential

Seems promising for tec slam enjoyers
"
mynnna wrote:
Well, the transfigured version removes all endurance charges on use but gives 20% more damage per charge removed

so

That basically just doubles the first-hit damage potential

Seems promising for tec slam enjoyers

Yeah it wouldve been brilliant with the old ascendancy "gain endurance charges after using a warcry" (especially for getting max charges on first hit at bosses), now it just seems like you should be jugg :I
Definitely the easiest way to get the charges, for sure.
Anyone got a good character working with the new skill? If so, mind sharing the pob?
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
Anyone got a good character working with the new skill? If so, mind sharing the pob?

Would apreciate also :/
https://pobb.in/1M2gm1itVOFs

"
Tcharq wrote:
https://pobb.in/1M2gm1itVOFs

Damn, do I even want to know how much you've sunk into gear so far lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info