[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, thanks for the well-written guide!

I got lucky with an explode/curse/crit chest so in this case I'm assuming there's no point going for Devastator clusters. What's a good alternative to look for?
Last edited by Biratancho on Jan 27, 2021, 7:11:27 AM
Hello is this weapon good for mid-range Build ?
Hey I just got my weapon to get started with CRIT build.

it was costly lol

So how shall I approach Crit Chance? after all the changes in my tree POB is showing about 50% crit chance, is this okay? Also in OP's POB there is effective crit chance which is about 90%. how m i to reach this? how to get effective crit chance field in pob, my pob doesnt have it.
Last edited by Sinz0000 on Jan 27, 2021, 7:26:58 AM
"
StefanSG wrote:
i cant search for cluster implicits, any tip?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/yXwRD5WiR

use this link, you can adjust the criteria for medium cluster too
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Shatiya wrote:
I must admit I gave up Tectonic Slam yesterday. It was impossible for me to continue in red tier maps because of constantly deaths, even though my stuff wasn't too bad, not top notch ofc, but decent. I respecced into Blade Blast / Bladestorm Chieftain as I didn't want to level another class. Even with shitty, not 100% appropriate gear this feels so much better for me.
But thanks fot bringing me at least to Lv 90 with this build and especially thank you for all your helpful answers in the thread. I appreciate your effort in answering every question a lot! :)

No problem! Having fun is the most important.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Demenoid13 wrote:
Very nice guide btw Jenno! im doing red maps with relative ease even with the non crit build ( im a noob btw, only 2e league)

just one tip, for the gears you might want to post some trade links which make it easyer for noobs links me, i have no idea how to use weighted sum)

and again thx for the awesome build and guide!

Appreciate the tip! yeah I will link for cluster jewel and weapon
"
Biratancho wrote:
Hey, thanks for the well-written guide!

I got lucky with an explode/curse/crit chest so in this case I'm assuming there's no point going for Devastator clusters. What's a good alternative to look for?

You can refer to the 300M+ POB
"
aboagog1 wrote:

Hi, the weapon does not have #phys attack explicit, therefore isn't really good for mid-range build.
"
Sinz0000 wrote:
Hey I just got my weapon to get started with CRIT build.

it was costly lol

So how shall I approach Crit Chance? after all the changes in my tree POB is showing about 50% crit chance, is this okay? Also in OP's POB there is effective crit chance which is about 90%. how m i to reach this? how to get effective crit chance field in pob, my pob doesnt have it.

You need to use a diamond flask to make your crit chance lucky, then it becomes 75% or so.

After that, you need to get the chest armour that has base crit chance, this will allow you to scale your crit chance even higher.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 27, 2021, 7:50:12 AM
"
aboagog1 wrote:

that is good for 2ex budget.

Mid range build is a crit based build.

You need to get a mod with "Adds # to # physical damage" + "#% increased physical damage" in your prefixes. you wouldnt need "+# to accuracy" mod since you will be bench crafting "Hits Can't be Evaded"(you cant craft this if you have accuracy mod).

Also the suffixes need to be "% increased critical strike chance" and "+#% to global Critical strike Multiplier"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info