[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Laives wrote:
Hi
I've played this build for like 3 days
And it really went well
Now I am in the middle of switching to the noncrit budget version
When I was finding the good weapon that physical damage is around 700
I found out that Uul-Netol's Embrace's damage is higher than most of 2H weapon and it's freaking cheap comparing to those rare weapon.
The only flaw of it is its attack speed
However since we don't need attack speed at all so this flaw can be ignored

So I wonder if Uul-Netol's Embrace can be the prior weapon to use in noncrit budget version instead of expensive 2H rare weapon?

(In my area, Taiwan, the 700 damage 2H weapon costs like 10E, and Uul-Netol's Embrace only costs 40c)

Thanks a lots

Hi!

Attack speed is still very important to us (As explained in Q&A). That's why I don't recommend Uul-Netol's Embrace. But you can still use it as long as you have multiple increase attack mods in your gear
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Dolmur wrote:

You don't actually need it. With some changes to passives and 2-3 good accuracy rolls on gear, you can get to ~100% hit chance and save a shitload of money. Check my gear/tree that's what I'm doing (DolmurCracksOut). For high budget you'll eventually want to switch to Hits Can't Be Evaded, but it's not particularly cost-efficient before then.

Hey mind sharing your POB?

I think this will be helpful to other players too

Sure, here you go: https://pastebin.com/LWUTGBP1

The required accuracy comes from -
  • Graceful Execution on large cluster jewel
  • Eagle Eye Cluster
  • ~480 accuracy rolls on amulet and gloves

You can also get accuracy on rings, but it's a lot harder to find when you're already trying to get a curse on hit and other relevant stats. Helm is yet another option if you're ok dropping Hrimnor's. Martial Prowess is another good large cluster jewel notable option that includes accuracy.
Can someone explain to me why im not even breaking 1 million dps? i went with the 15 ex tree because my dps was even lower with the 2ex tree

https://pastebin.com/Hxnjyps8

Theres the pastebin, any help is appreciated
Can someone recommend what to upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/gWj3brtq

I've been thinking on replacing Disintegrator, but mid-budget fossil crafting is pissing me off.
Last edited by Wedlor on Jan 27, 2021, 12:19:16 PM
would anyone have the large cluster jewels i can buy. ive looked on poe.trade and the official site(not sure how to search for hits and ailments on the official site) and i cant find one. thanks
Why are we changing Diamond flask(your crit is lucky) for Bottled Faith
Sulphur Flask ? Pob show less dmg :(
Last edited by Bialus on Jan 27, 2021, 2:55:34 PM
I have crafted today armor for mid/end budged Body Armor, and i know theres no t1 attack crit chance, but mby i should keep it or sell and craft another one.? Thanks for help

How can I get the "crit chance" craft on Sinderswallow?
Hello,

I'm really excited to transition to crit build soon ^^

Just bought this staff for 5ex

It's not the recommanded base but max power+endurance chance seems nice.

I'm not expert in craft be i've been advided to remove life, craft hit can't be evaded and aug crit.
Is it the best way to get the best weapon possible? ;w

Thanks in advance,
Hi mate, firstly thank you for build. Yeah i have a problem and i'm here.

Everything is obvious. I dont have much currency. Im dying at the 20 delirious maps. What am i supposed to do ? What way should i go ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info