[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

"
EndlessMyke wrote:
The conversational tone of this guide makes it very difficult to use as a reference. Please simplify it.

Huh?
Thank you for the guide, hope you still intend on updating for 3.13 when those patch notes come out :) I intend on using this for my 3.13 starter. It's been many leagues since I've done Arc Trap so looking forward to it!
If I had to provide feedback, having not run the build yet, I'd just encourage punching all the information you have for the end build into a Path of Building Community Fork build, and exporting it to a pastebin link and posting that, as opposed to using a poeurl.com link. A lot of people like to just take that url and import it into PoB to get all the information they need, so it's a great way to make the guide accessible for an even wider audience. Thanks again! :)
"
Stalyn wrote:
Thank you for the guide, hope you still intend on updating for 3.13 when those patch notes come out :) I intend on using this for my 3.13 starter. It's been many leagues since I've done Arc Trap so looking forward to it!
If I had to provide feedback, having not run the build yet, I'd just encourage punching all the information you have for the end build into a Path of Building Community Fork build, and exporting it to a pastebin link and posting that, as opposed to using a poeurl.com link. A lot of people like to just take that url and import it into PoB to get all the information they need, so it's a great way to make the guide accessible for an even wider audience. Thanks again! :)

POB link is included in every guide I do...
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

POB link is included in every guide I do...

My bad bud, I missed that section. Like I said, I haven't run the build yet, didn't do more than a skim but I missed that section, sorry. I guess the tree section is just for a quick link for people who don't use or have access to PoB. Looking at it again my eyes might have started glazing over at the wall of sections - I might suggest condensing collapsible sections where it makes sense (Pros, Cons -> "Pros/Cons"; Flasks, Crit Chance with Diamond Flask -> "Flasks" with a sub-section for the crit chance chart, etc) but that's just me. No biggie
Last edited by Stalyn on Jan 6, 2021, 3:08:01 PM
good job bro nice build
"
eMadZ wrote:
good job bro nice build

Thanks.
You need the change the ascendancy order. Since the mana cost reduction moved to Perfect Crime you need to take that first.

I'm going to try this build with Firestorm. Not much you have to change. Just replace all lightning gems and items with similar fire stuff.
"
Krogon wrote:
You need the change the ascendancy order. Since the mana cost reduction moved to Perfect Crime you need to take that first.

I'm going to try this build with Firestorm. Not much you have to change. Just replace all lightning gems and items with similar fire stuff.

Mana cost reduction (especially early game/leveling) is most definitely NOT why we take this node first. We take it because having 10% regen while leveling is OP OP.

Build is now updated for 3.13 though nothing of note really changed besides for minor ascendancy changes.
Hi,

Thanks for making a guide for us. I'm gonna play as a traper on consoles for the first time. What do you think of swapping arc for a lighting trap or putting lighting spire trap for a hard boss fight?

All the guides day 'clear all the content easily'. Is there any boss fight that is hard for a traper?

Thank you.
Hello G00fy! Realy nice build, but i have a question if Im not feeling confidently enough to play it with 2x wands and want some defence, is ES shield with +1 lightning and spell crit and some ES and life is good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info