[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

You might wanna update the PoB Link anytime? It still has the 3.10 setup and updating deletes 200k DPS and its missing some STR.

TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Razunter wrote:
No leveling trees, PoB is still 3.11... Don't just slap "3.14" it the title...

Leveling trees have not been a thing for a long time and will not be a thing going forward.

POB is still 3.11 but there was no major tree/passive changes, all you have to do is click update and it is the same tree.

Any updates per league are noted in the giant section at the top that says CHANGELOG READ THIS FIRST ALWAYS. Or would you like me to completely rewrite every guide every league even though nothing changed just so you don't have to click one button yourself?

"
ronjen02 wrote:
thanks for the build, looks like a great 3.14 league starter.

I noticed the PoB and vids are all from 3.11, is it still viable?

I am new to traps but they look fun to play!

thanks in advance for any feedback

Any changes are noted in the changelog, just have to click "update" on pob and yes it is a great league starter.

"
You might wanna update the PoB Link anytime? It still has the 3.10 setup and updating deletes 200k DPS and its missing some STR.

Same as above, just click update. All the nodes are the same, but minor tweaks last couple leagues changing 12% dmg on this node to 10%, changing 15% crit multi to 10% or w/e. Everything else is the same.
hey man, whats up? which one do you recommend as a starter? this one or the bl miner?
"
aguhc wrote:
hey man, whats up? which one do you recommend as a starter? this one or the bl miner?

Both are great builds and even better starters. On a personal note I would lean towards traps though just because I enjoy the playstyle a lot more.
thanks for this. would you recommend eldritch battery on early levels?
Thanks for the build - enjoying it a lot.

I don't understand why we run enlighten though? I have mana unreserved still, while running skitterbots and wrath, and use ES to lay traps so it seems quite redundant?
"
casper0010 wrote:
Thanks for the build - enjoying it a lot.

I don't understand why we run enlighten though? I have mana unreserved still, while running skitterbots and wrath, and use ES to lay traps so it seems quite redundant?

Even with all the trap reduced mana stuff, traps cost a LOT of mana. Later on you will be casting a lot more.
So far, my experience with this build in 3.14 was great....until maps.

Its absolutely useless in the Ultimatum league mech as Arc drops FPS to a crawl on my system, even with all the settings turned down. Just too many mobs for Arc to mow down.

It really needs a levelling tree, at least a discussion on what to go for at level 40/60/80.

Also, I don't see how you can run Skitterbots, Wrath, and Precision with the reservation changes in the Ascention....I can just barely run the first two....
Last edited by jaredh on Apr 20, 2021, 3:15:10 AM
"
jaredh wrote:
So far, my experience with this build in 3.14 was great....until maps.

Its absolutely useless in the Ultimatum league mech as Arc drops FPS to a crawl on my system, even with all the settings turned down. Just too many mobs for Arc to mow down.

It really needs a levelling tree, at least a discussion on what to go for at level 40/60/80.

Also, I don't see how you can run Skitterbots, Wrath, and Precision with the reservation changes in the Ascention....I can just barely run the first two....

Unfortunately I can not speak to ultimatum or fps issues, but I don't remember having any pc issues even when screen was littered with mobs.

Thinking how ultimatum works it may not be a good build for it. Trap builds rely heavily on moving and being out of combat, mostly the same with mines that is just the playstyle. So being locked in a small space and unable to leave might be a bit rough through the middle stages.

Leveling trees do not matter. They have not mattered for a very long time and going one route or one way does not make or break the build. Especially builds with cluster jewels now. Cluster jewels are the best things you can get for almost any build but they are expensive (usually/mostly larges with 3 passives) and not easy to obtain early on. That means almost all passives are scooped up by time you get to maps. Making a leveling tree completely pointless.

Pretty sure precision stays at level 1. Thus you reserve 50% wrath + 35% skitterbots + enlighten. And then rock level 1 precision which is like 20 mana or something.
hi I've been following your guide to the dot to the best of my ability, but it seems that i keep dying in red maps, especially on bosses.

is there something that i am doing wrong? can you take a look at my character and let me know what i need to change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info