[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

I'm fairly new to the game, when do you use Righteous fire with this build? It seems like stuff either dies too fast for it to matter or I use it on something with a lot of health and then I die from the damage it does.
"
AppleDonahue wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game, when do you use Righteous fire with this build? It seems like stuff either dies too fast for it to matter or I use it on something with a lot of health and then I die from the damage it does.

You never use RF. Only Vaal Rf. It gives a one time cost of life/es and adds the dmg ring to you temporarily and gives a huge spell dmg bonus (though less than it used to).
Hey g00fy, really fun build so far and my league start since launch but ive got a quick question about the ammy with regards to the harvest nerfs. Any changes in value of mods? Is +1 to light/int gems still a recommendable goal or would you lean towards only 1 gem mod and crit/crit multi? Thanks so for the guide!
"
hungrylemur wrote:
Hey g00fy, really fun build so far and my league start since launch but ive got a quick question about the ammy with regards to the harvest nerfs. Any changes in value of mods? Is +1 to light/int gems still a recommendable goal or would you lean towards only 1 gem mod and crit/crit multi? Thanks so for the guide!

+1 and +1 with awakener orb for sure, try to get something usable besides that
"- Amazing defensive capabilities"

CWDT+IC
5k life
Phase Acro
ES gear on mana pool
Blind on Ascendency

I feel like I'm missing something bc I'm dying quite a bit to just mobs straight up hitting me.

Any suggestions for increased survivability?
"
Damaind wrote:
"- Amazing defensive capabilities"

CWDT+IC
5k life
Phase Acro
ES gear on mana pool
Blind on Ascendency

I feel like I'm missing something bc I'm dying quite a bit to just mobs straight up hitting me.

Any suggestions for increased survivability?

You are a ranged character. Between having blind + 5k+ life + acro + phase acro and flasks and such you should not be having much trouble. That being said your #1 defense is still going to be the regen from the ascendency and being ranged and manually dodging most things.

On the flip side something like ultimatum is probably awful on a build like this :/
When should I use Vaal Righteous Fire? And, why is it in the build at all?
"
BettieCannon wrote:
When should I use Vaal Righteous Fire? And, why is it in the build at all?

Because like any spell build it gives more % spell damage while active. Granted it used to take a lot less life and deal a lot MORE %, but for a click of a button it is still pretty good, just have to be careful because it sacrifices a good chunk of life now.

Usually it is used for bossing and such.
Updated & Ready for 3.15 pending any changes that come out in patchnotes. Obviously expecting support gems to take a hit dps wise and w/e changes happen to flasks. Should still be super viable and a great leaguestarter.
Im looking out for it. Hope you update the PobS in next Time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info