[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

"
flewychan wrote:
I see.. I got my hands on a 6l Shavs for 3ex and been following your character's pob instead and loving it..

Also, do you encounter any 'not enough health' issues when using arrogance-clarity-zealotry ?

No but you have to be very careful of the level on clarity. Only supposed to be around 12-13.
I could only manage to get lvl 9 clarity, guess i need more hp.. also given the choice, would you go for 21/20 arc or 20/20 vaal arc?
"
flewychan wrote:
I could only manage to get lvl 9 clarity, guess i need more hp.. also given the choice, would you go for 21/20 arc or 20/20 vaal arc?

Vaal arc is pretty good in certain situations like legions or blight maps and such or even normal mapping as it does more damage and chains more. That being said right now arc only gives chance to shock on quality which is kinda bleh if you ask me.

Right now I have a 20/0 vaal arc.
well i guess this guide is no longer viable?
"
zavarech wrote:
well i guess this guide is no longer viable?

Why is that?
PoB link with old tree. I tried to copy your character but it seem like you quit playing it.
"
zavarech wrote:
PoB link with old tree. I tried to copy your character but it seem like you quit playing it.

The tree for the guide is updated. I tried a LL version this league and it went pretty okay and better than life version but felt really squishy especially in scourge so I went to play something else. That being said guide is not updated for LL version or have anything to do with this guide at all.

I do have a pob of the char I was doing if you would like to use it as a reference: https://pastebin.com/AETT2nds
Hey mate, I'm wondering is this one stronger then your older version? With 2 wands, light spire trap etc? Which one you recommend? Thanks in advance :)
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Hey mate, I'm wondering is this one stronger then your older version? With 2 wands, light spire trap etc? Which one you recommend? Thanks in advance :)

The lowlife one was a lot stronger
Was creepin in the trappin forum and found this !
Starting it for the Deli Event :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info