[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey, I haven't really played any trap builds before and was wondering how does arc traps compare to just lightning trap? Like is it better for clear or single target maybe or just what's the difference between the two?
Hey man, how do you think this would work with the new Crackling Lance gem instead of Arc?
"
Juggyyy wrote:
Hey, I haven't really played any trap builds before and was wondering how does arc traps compare to just lightning trap? Like is it better for clear or single target maybe or just what's the difference between the two?

It is much better. While i have never done a full lightning trap build... the difference is that arc requires trap support to work, but all in all is a much better skill than lightning trap. Most of the other gear should be the same so you can always try them both out and see which you prefer.

"
Bobonei wrote:
Hey man, how do you think this would work with the new Crackling Lance gem instead of Arc?

Seeing as crackling lance is yet to be released.... i have no idea. Try and see how it goes. I can say that crackling lance seems to be built around intensity and if you linked to traps pretty sure it won't get any. But again since the gem is not out, i have no idea.
is the pob going to be updated without cluster?
"
is the pob going to be updated without cluster?

Not sure i follow. Guide is updated with clusters and is all set to go. Not sure why you would want one without.
Any end nodes we should aim for first?

Thanks for the build, this is perfect. I wanted an arc/traps or totem build so I can use that damn red lightning I bought a few years ago before the nerf. Your Winter Orb build is what I used last year and actually let me get to T16 maps for the first time.
Last edited by ATenX on Sep 19, 2020, 1:54:45 AM
"
Any end nodes we should aim for first?

Thanks for the build, this is perfect. I wanted an arc/traps or totem build so I can use that damn red lightning I bought a few years ago before the nerf. Your Winter Orb build is what I used last year and actually let me get to T16 maps for the first time.

Would go for the trap nodes first mostly, all cluster jewel stuff at end, should be fine. Picking up all the life as you go :)

I also used that mtx, and its amazing... thought to be fair the new celestial one is prty sick too!
Yo mate. Can you make some skill progression at pob? Or at forum section? I am sure I will never hit 100, mostly 95~lvl so which skills points I should spare at the very end. Thanks!

Moreover u wrote that to grac arc and link it to multiple traps + added lightning dmg. But it won't work, because arc is not a trap spell.
As a 4 link you suggests Cluster Traps, not multiple traps.
IGN: Chichotka
Last edited by Exathil on Sep 19, 2020, 10:11:29 AM
"
Exathil wrote:
Yo mate. Can you make some skill progression at pob? Or at forum section? I am sure I will never hit 100, mostly 95~lvl so which skills points I should spare at the very end. Thanks!

Moreover u wrote that to grac arc and link it to multiple traps + added lightning dmg. But it won't work, because arc is not a trap spell.
As a 4 link you suggests Cluster Traps, not multiple traps.

There is no specific progression. Leave off w/e skills you want. There is no set in stone.

As a 3 link you use added lightning + trap support + arc. Then you add cluster traps for a 4th link.
When I import into PoB (current version), it looks like the passive skill tree is different.

https://imgur.com/a/SKURsOG
Last edited by ATenX on Sep 19, 2020, 4:59:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info